Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

We gave a stab at him today and let me say...

killer-champion Rakghoul 0

Disantia + Grania + 2 Quinn's 1 ;)

Are you talking about the Lurker? If so, I need to kill him with a lot of pets out! I was soooo close to soloing him with my guardian, but failed in the end. My jug isn't as well geared, but she's a tank so she might fair better. If anyone of Shadowlands or Pot5 wants to try with me let me know!

Are you talking about the Lurker? If so, I need to kill him with a lot of pets out! I was soooo close to soloing him with my guardian, but failed in the end. My jug isn't as well geared, but she's a tank so she might fair better. If anyone of Shadowlands or Pot5 wants to try with me let me know!

You bet! I can't right now though, still no power 🤷🏻 But surely by tonight or tomorrow, when is good for you? I've been meeting up with nightfrogger (on shadowlands) around 8:30 to 9am est, but I can do it any old time. Whenever is best, send a tell to Ijsje (I hope I spelled that right 😂 I swear it's me)

Beautiful screenies my dear! Love the ones you took with Grania as well. And in the one you labelled 'with friends' I love how the lightning bolt comes down in the background. Great shots!

It sure is and I'd feel like a very silly trying person to do that heroic by myself :o

Thanks! :D And I know what you mean, I've done that myself, lol and became a Sithy pancake pretty darn quick lol.

You bet! I can't right now though, still no power 🤷🏻 But surely by tonight or tomorrow, when is good for you? I've been meeting up with nightfrogger (on shadowlands) around 8:30 to 9am est, but I can do it any old time. Whenever is best, send a tell to Ijsje (I hope I spelled that right 😂 I swear it's me)

I'll look for you in the morning! Son is off to school then :)

Had to wait and time it just right to get that lightning in that shot ;)

You know, a few years back on FB they had an event where they wanted people to post their screenies of one of their characters and I posted mine...a male blue Twilek with the hot orange lightsaber, and with the 'reindeer games' helmet on and trenchcoat in black...I would post, but I don't think I have it anymore, and lightning was in behind it too, and I had him shouting something in his emote, he looked fierce lol. But I had to take a crap ton of shots to get that lightning lol. So great job on being patient!

You know, a few years back on FB they had an event where they wanted people to post their screenies of one of their characters and I posted mine...a male blue Twilek with the hot orange lightsaber, and with the 'reindeer games' helmet on and trenchcoat in black...I would post, but I don't think I have it anymore, and lightning was in behind it too, and I had him shouting something in his emote, he looked fierce lol. But I had to take a crap ton of shots to get that lightning lol. So great job on being patient!

Also of note, all of those shots taking with Grania those are her Quinn. I thought her's looked awesome so made him the star in the shots :)

Also of note, all of those shots taking with Grania those are her Quinn. I thought her's looked awesome so made him the star in the shots :)

Shucks, you made the jacket he's wearing :)

I'm conflicted now though, I didn't want to go through kotfe with any new warriors because I didn't want to give up any more Malavai Quinns for Quinns. The problem is, I've grown to appreciate the new boots and gloves Quinn comes with on Iokath, they look right with the mender jacket. Decisions, decisions.

I'm conflicted now though, I didn't want to go through kotfe with any new warriors because I didn't want to give up any more Malavai Quinns for Quinns. The problem is, I've grown to appreciate the new boots and gloves Quinn comes with on Iokath, they look right with the mender jacket. Decisions, decisions.

I'm getting round to more lobbying - I want to make better screen shots of in-game Quinn as well as decoration Malavai Quinn / Quinn to show the devs the difference and send a PM. My suspicion is that it's probably not high on their list (a) due to incoming mega-server-merge / chiss update and (b) not enough people care about Elara Dorne for them to bother with any Iokath fixes, since they would most likely have to do both. It can be done though. They did similar when they managed to alter Senya's default look which now appears through the whole of kofte and kotet (as a side note, I prefer her old look. Pity they felt they had to make her look younger).

I can live with the name change to just Quinn since I often refer to him as Quinn in here but the new decoration post, the loss of his original decoration and the lack of personal customisation in Iokath needs to be dealt with.

I'm getting round to more lobbying - I want to make better screen shots of in-game Quinn as well as decoration Malavai Quinn / Quinn to show the devs the difference and send a PM. My suspicion is that it's probably not high on their list (a) due to incoming mega-server-merge / chiss update and (b) not enough people care about Elara Dorne for them to bother with any Iokath fixes, since they would most likely have to do both. It can be done though. They did similar when they managed to alter Senya's default look which now appears through the whole of kofte and kotet (as a side note, I prefer her old look. Pity they felt they had to make her look younger).

I can live with the name change to just Quinn since I often refer to him as Quinn in here but the new decoration post, the loss of his original decoration and the lack of personal customisation in Iokath needs to be dealt with.

Yeah, there's more to the decision to start kotfe than clothes and a first name. We stand to lose a lot more than we gain when we start that content. Shouldn't it feel as rewarding as possible, instead of a bit dreadful and punitive?

Good luck on your lobbying effort. Perhaps all they need is some helpful tips. Despite my complaints and occasional dreariness, I know they want us to love their work and be happy customers.

Thread Security Chief Sarova approves :D

ETA:

Okay...who else is on Twitter, pestering Neil? He's getting behind on my questions because he has "a minor flurry around Quinn" on his feed. Down girls! He's mine! *stern look*

Not me! I only really use Twitter to DM my bank when their website is unexpectedly down!

Edited by Sarova