Class quest disappearing? forced log out.

funge

So 3 days ago now I was playing my sith warrior level 47 and I was doing class quest, I Cant remember the quest name now because its been so long since I've seen it in my log, But it was on the planet Belsavis, not that far in.

The problem is that while I was questing I was suddenly logged out, no explanation given, I thought ok maybe just a random bug, So i logged back in I selected my character (Character Name Tillier, server The Red Eclipse) And My character was not in the story area I was previously in before I was logged out, Not only that but the entrance was red and Said I was the wrong faction for that area, Which I knew was wrong because I was literally just their, I went back to the quest giver (the hands of the emperor) and I could not contact them on my ship or elsewhere, ergo I can not carry on my questing anymore, rendering my character useless for the last 4 days.

I made a ticket right after this happened and I still have not had a response so I am pretty damn annoyed at the moment (was really enjoying the story).

Has anyone else had this and/or manager to fix it?

Any help would be great, thanks!

I have the same problem. Level 40, server The Progenitor, character's name is Sivren. I returned to the game after a break, lost my class quest on Taris, can't continue my story. Created a ticket few days ago, got no answer. Also very annoyed.

At least, I have a hope that they will fix it someday. I believe;)

Edited by Rlieh