Double Trouble bugged? (spoilers)

tehspookeh

So Mako is now offering me the Double Trouble quest after taking it and travelling to DK... Nothing happens. Each time the quest guide points me towards my hanger where no cut scene is triggered, there is no further dialogue between the two of us.

Hell I've abandoned, picked up, logged in and out, travelled to the cantina and looked for various places I could further the quest to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue and managed to fix it? Or is it yet another bugged class quest I'll have to wait to finish once BioWare eventually gets round to fixing it?

quest worked fine for me. I suppose you could try running to the room where you encounter the quest itself which is in a room by the crafting trainers in the southeast corner of Kaas City. head there and see if that 'bounty hunter phase' green screen is up on the door. I have ran into some instances where the map tracker pointed me in odd directions so it could just be buggin out on ya.

I ran into the resist issue...and then I looked at the quest and noticed it was level 40

So is that the answer? They resist everything for me too. It's silly and annoying. Where do I go from here then? Grind till 40 or is there some other class quests I could be doing besides the Mako one?

You know what? I got so caught up on this quest that I didn't see it was under the heading "companion" and not "class" I see now that I have a class quest to fly to Mandalore. I'm sure if I check my space map that will become much more clear to me too.

Two things, and this happend to me exactly.

1. You probably did not fly directly to DK, most likely you flew to the Orbital as I did then took the shuttle down. I had to get back on my ship, fly to another planet and then fly back, that fixed it.

2. they are 2 lvl 40 silvers, if you are lvl 36 and you will die.

1. You probably did not fly directly to DK, most likely you flew to the Orbital as I did then took the shuttle down. I had to get back on my ship, fly to another planet and then fly back, that fixed it.

I've done that, I've tried everything from abandoning it and retaking it to getting her up to 9000+ affection and now I'm level 43. It's simply flat out bugged. :/

• 2 months later...

I know my reply is pretty late but I had the same thing happen to me.

i'm a level 31 BH and after completing the great hunt i had about 5 chats to mako onboard my ship in a row which ended with us going to DK

once at DK the same thing happened to me where there was nothing to find in the city.

I went back to my ship, and reset the quest and that fixed it. then when I left the ship back to the city it highlighted the building in the corner next to the trainers and crafting people.

only issue I have now is that the double trouble mako's are both level 40's and kick my arse so easy its shocking...

I cant even do any damage to them

I know my reply is pretty late but I had the same thing happen to me.

i'm a level 31 BH and after completing the great hunt i had about 5 chats to mako onboard my ship in a row which ended with us going to DK

once at DK the same thing happened to me where there was nothing to find in the city.

I went back to my ship, and reset the quest and that fixed it. then when I left the ship back to the city it highlighted the building in the corner next to the trainers and crafting people.

only issue I have now is that the double trouble mako's are both level 40's and kick my arse so easy its shocking...

I cant even do any damage to them

To further add to what I said

I wouldnt even try to take on the mako twins until your at least level 38 or higher.

there is a "no damage" immunity to them until about level 37 / 38 which is why when I took them on they were just impossible.

FYI

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...