Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mercenary commendations?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Mercenary commendations?

Avison
12.22.2011 , 12:00 AM | #1
Where can I get these? I know you can get them on Ilum but where else can you get them?

I heard they're available from the Den thing on Tatooine... where is that place anyways?

kclemens
12.22.2011 , 12:15 AM | #2
PvP item vendor. Trade in WZ comm. for merc ones.

Avison
12.23.2011 , 05:38 AM | #3
I mean obtain them without the paltry 3:1 exchange ratio.

Lerdoc
12.23.2011 , 05:44 AM | #4
Play illum. But WZ exchange is much more efficient until much more players hit 50 and go there.

Laylyn
12.23.2011 , 09:38 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Avison View Post
I mean obtain them without the paltry 3:1 exchange ratio.
You'll cap at 1000 anyway. It's a good way to transfer while waiting for World PVP at 50 after you bought what you wanted.

Build a man a fire and you warm him for a night. Set a man on fire and you warm him for a lifetime...
Laylyn of HAUNT www.ghost-pa.com
Belgoth's Beacon's Community Forums
http://www.belgothsbeacon.com/forum/index.php

Lionshead
12.23.2011 , 05:13 PM | #6
Where do you get them on Ilum? You don't get them for killing people or completing the objectives in the pvp zone portion of it and you don't get them for dailies.

Adramelek
12.28.2011 , 12:41 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lerdoc View Post
Play illum. But WZ exchange is much more efficient until much more players hit 50 and go there.
How do you get Mercenary commendation in Illum, cause doing weekly/daily dosn't give any, and killing play give valor point, but not commendation at all

ChemicalRider
12.31.2011 , 05:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Adramelek View Post
How do you get Mercenary commendation in Illum, cause doing weekly/daily dosn't give any, and killing play give valor point, but not commendation at all
bump

Same question. After doing all Illium daily/weekly quest i didnt get even 1 mercenary commendation, even after killing few players.

Daily quests on Ilium in the first zone gives u Daily Commendations.

DJPenguin
12.31.2011 , 05:54 AM | #9
considering the outlaw's den chest doesn't seem to ever respawn, the vendor is the only way to get it currently lol.
Philadelphia is a PvP server
Hoth Pocket - Tauntaun with Cheese
[SIZE="4"]

Kadoozy
12.31.2011 , 06:03 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DJPenguin View Post
considering the outlaw's den chest doesn't seem to ever respawn, the vendor is the only way to get it currently lol.
Speaking of which, isn't there supposed to be a vendor in that zone that sells a special mount as well?
Quote: Originally Posted by Herculieas View Post
BioWare outsmarted those gold-farmers by making the currency 'credits' instead of 'gold'. Smart move, BioWare.