Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP progression

Khelegond
02.15.2012 , 09:59 AM | #1
Hello there!

I just got to 50, and want to participate more actively on PVP. I have a few pieces of Pvp equip, and I bought a few others to pump my stats a bit.

However, I'm somewhat lost. What can I do?

1 - I can do Warzones, get the commendations, exchange a few for Mercenary Commendations, and when I have 200 of each I can trade for a bag. Right? Any other thing I can do with the commendations (I just got to 50)
2 - The daily gives one bag, also, right? (for 3 wins)
3 - What's the order of the gear? Centurion, Battlemaster, and?

Sorry, I'm a bit lost.

Thanks!

Ugugg
02.15.2012 , 10:02 AM | #2
I would like to know as well. I can answer the first bit.

By doing WZ when you get 800 recommendations, you trade 600 in for mercenary commendations and buy youself a champion bag. Thats one way to get bags.

Then there are dailies/weeklies, but I don't know where to get them and they also give champion bags as rewards. When you get valor rank 60 you get battlemaster bags instead. I guess the quests are at ilum?

Its goes Centurion->Champion-> battle master. Thats all I know, i hope to get 50 tonight. So if anyone can fill in the rest that would be cool.

cycao
02.15.2012 , 10:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Khelegond View Post
Hello there!

I just got to 50, and want to participate more actively on PVP. I have a few pieces of Pvp equip, and I bought a few others to pump my stats a bit.

However, I'm somewhat lost. What can I do?

1 - I can do Warzones, get the commendations, exchange a few for Mercenary Commendations, and when I have 200 of each I can trade for a bag. Right? Any other thing I can do with the commendations (I just got to 50)
2 - The daily gives one bag, also, right? (for 3 wins)
3 - What's the order of the gear? Centurion, Battlemaster, and?

Sorry, I'm a bit lost.

Thanks!
yep warzone dailies grant 1 bag the weekely grant 3 bags

ilum 30 kills/armaments 1 gag 150 kills/armaments 3 bags

and 200 warzone comms and 200 merc comms get you 1 bag

gear goes centurion--->champion---->battlemaster( battlemaster you need rank 60 to open bags)

thats all there is for pvp

Khelegond
02.15.2012 , 10:06 AM | #4
Thank you all guys!

Very helpfull, will focus on that tonight!

Another quick question - those 2 on Ilum, the daily and the weekly. They're on the PVP area, right?