Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rank 32 and still no unassembled items.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Rank 32 and still no unassembled items.

Auhfel
02.15.2012 , 09:30 AM | #11
It doesn't take long at all to get to Valor rank 32.

exphryl
02.15.2012 , 09:34 AM | #12
On the old system, I ended up with 15 Unassembled Implants....15....

While I do not have a need for champion gear anymore, I will find enjoyment on the system with my Alts and not having to HOPE for a token, then a token I don't already have...
E x p h r y l | <Exiled Disciples> Daragon Trail
| ---------- Want to see Pyro Burst Potential in 1.2? Watch This! -----------|
| Valor 90+ Powertech | |Thinking of Rolling a Pyro or Assault VG? Read this Guide |
|
|Guild Website | Youtube| Cassie - 50 Operative | Krelia - 50 Sorcerer|

HarvardAce
02.15.2012 , 10:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by exphryl View Post
On the old system, I ended up with 15 Unassembled Implants....15....

While I do not have a need for champion gear anymore, I will find enjoyment on the system with my Alts and not having to HOPE for a token, then a token I don't already have...
The issue is that initial gear-up is much slower. When you had no champion gear at the start, you didn't have to worry about dupes with the old system, so getting an unassembled item every 5 or so bags was better than it is now, where you need about 10 bags worth to purchase the main armor pieces (or 20 for the main hand). It does, however, speed up the completion of your set, because once you get a few pieces, the chances of a dupe with the old system increased quite a bit, which you now don't have to worry about.

In the end it speeds up the time to complete your set, but getting the first half of your champion set is now considerably slower.