Rank 32 and still no unassembled items.

Isitme

So, im now valor rank 32 on my sentinel, done all dailies and weeklies since hitting 50.

I havent gotten a single unassembled champion item yet. Not one.

I couldnt tell you how many bags ive opened, but its alot. I heard the chance is supposed to be 25%? Is there any chance my character is bugged or something up that alley? Must've opened at least 50 bags and the chance of not one of them containing an item is slim.

By the way, I am seriously glad they changed the commendations in the bags in the previous patch or i would have crushed someones skull. Several times.

So, are people experiencing a draught in unassembled items or is it just me?

it doesnt matter since it takes 2 nights to get from valor1 to valor60 and then hope for BM tokens

Yes, If you're Republic farming on Ilum :p

Most Imp side servers you're lucky to see any Republic these days, as most have achieved their BM and have no reason to waste time in Ilum except to do their weekly on Tuesday.

Tuesday morning is usually a good time, after that it's dead for the week.

So, im now valor rank 32 on my sentinel, done all dailies and weeklies since hitting 50.

I havent gotten a single unassembled champion item yet. Not one.

I couldnt tell you how many bags ive opened, but its alot. I heard the chance is supposed to be 25%? Is there any chance my character is bugged or something up that alley? Must've opened at least 50 bags and the chance of not one of them containing an item is slim.

By the way, I am seriously glad they changed the commendations in the bags in the previous patch or i would have crushed someones skull. Several times.

No, they reduced the unassembled part drop rate since they added champ tokens in the bag.

So you can just buy the pieces you need instead of getting 12 of the same thing.

They all but exterminated unassembled pieces/RNG in Champion bags, and for the better if you ask me. I've actually been using the comms to gear out my companions now too.

If only they would have done the same for Battlemaster bags...

Im decked out in centurion mind you, thank you Bioware for changing the commendations.

What this thread is about is the unassembled random drops in the bags, as i havent gotten any on this character.

I was asking the question to see if everyone else had seen a drop in the items. Seeing they lowered the droprate, my question is answered.

Still kind of wondering if my character is bugged though, i get an unassembled item on my sorcerer every third bag or so.

I also feel like its taken me a fair bit of time to get to this valor rank. How are people getting there faster?

Illum is absolutely crowded with imps on my server, we have close to a 3:1 ratio here.

On the old system, I ended up with 15 Unassembled Implants....15....

While I do not have a need for champion gear anymore, I will find enjoyment on the system with my Alts and not having to HOPE for a token, then a token I don't already have...

On the old system, I ended up with 15 Unassembled Implants....15....

While I do not have a need for champion gear anymore, I will find enjoyment on the system with my Alts and not having to HOPE for a token, then a token I don't already have...

The issue is that initial gear-up is much slower. When you had no champion gear at the start, you didn't have to worry about dupes with the old system, so getting an unassembled item every 5 or so bags was better than it is now, where you need about 10 bags worth to purchase the main armor pieces (or 20 for the main hand). It does, however, speed up the completion of your set, because once you get a few pieces, the chances of a dupe with the old system increased quite a bit, which you now don't have to worry about.

In the end it speeds up the time to complete your set, but getting the first half of your champion set is now considerably slower.