Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ok i want a repsonse About BM bags

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ok i want a repsonse About BM bags

icecoldone
02.15.2012 , 09:03 AM | #1
Are they currently working as intended.

If they are i just wanted to know

if they are not why haven't they been fixed.

Bioware said that the main game breaking bugs are those that stop your progress in the game. Well yes my progress on this game is 0 atm. so This is game breaking for me.

If you do fix this are you going to compensate those people who have been penalised by your system

Or do you think your system works as it should and is not going to change

punkniner
02.15.2012 , 09:06 AM | #2
I went 30 and 0 for BM bags up until a week ago, then I got 3 tokens in a row. It's is random, and sucks, but I wouldn't say it is broken, aside from the fact that maybe they need to implement a system that raises your chances for every time you fail to get a BM token (even 1% better chance per failure would be better than this).
~ Wasted Children, Fixed Blank Eyes. ~
~ Blood and Sweat, We Socialize. ~
~|~

ZDProletariat
02.15.2012 , 09:06 AM | #3
They have to have SOME way to keep people playing until the major content patch where they introduce the new item set above BM. When they do release that, they will put BM bags on the same mechanic as champion bags, then put the new item bags on the same mechanic as the BM bags now so you can gear up BM but then test your luck for the better stuff.

It's just a simple way of keeping people playing.

Malice_Nihilim
02.15.2012 , 09:06 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by icecoldone View Post
Are they currently working as intended.

If they are i just wanted to know

if they are not why haven't they been fixed.

Bioware said that the main game breaking bugs are those that stop your progress in the game. Well yes my progress on this game is 0 atm. so This is game breaking for me.

If you do fix this are you going to compensate those people who have been penalised by your system

Or do you think your system works as it should and is not going to change
Working as intended. Its called RNG, live it, learn it, get used to it. Welcome to the MMO Genre.

BW will not be answering your DEMAND though because they don't answer the forums, and with a list of 'concerns' like this, its no wonder they actively ignore us. IF you were first day early bird, you are at 2months play, and you are queuing that you don't have your full set of final pvp gear yet? Yeah...rough life bro.
My Armor is Contempt, My Shield is Disgust, My Sword is Hatred
In the Emperor's Name, let None Survive!

~~~PLAGUE~~~

Kentontudor
02.15.2012 , 09:07 AM | #5
I stopped playing my main because of BM bags.

Thanks BioWare!
TonyPerkis - Arsenal Mercenary

SkyCats
02.15.2012 , 09:07 AM | #6
Clean your karma and pray to /dev/random.
Ceterum censeo Gnomeregan delendam esse!

icecoldone
02.15.2012 , 09:14 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ZDProletariat View Post
They have to have SOME way to keep people playing until the major content patch where they introduce the new item set above BM. When they do release that, they will put BM bags on the same mechanic as champion bags, then put the new item bags on the same mechanic as the BM bags now so you can gear up BM but then test your luck for the better stuff.

It's just a simple way of keeping people playing.
No it's not a way of keeping people playing. It's a way of annoying your player base. I understand not wanting your top tier gear to be gotta to easily but look at that guy above you that has just gone 30 bags with 0. Pretty similar to me. So let's do the math 2 bags a day with 30 bags

That's 2 weeks of no reward at all. And when he gets a reward he can buy 2 items and if that item costs 3 commendations that's it. he's done

So yeah basically we can expect a piece of gear every 2 weeks.

Sorry that's insane.

your right by the time they realease the next tier i wouldn't have been able to complete the set. What's the point of making your top tier set unobtainable until it's out of date.

Then it's not the top tier set is it.

The reason why people want the top tier set in this time frame cos they want the best gear they can get. I admit it should be difficult but this is just silly. 22 bags looking for 1 commendation. Also the trauma of hoping to get a drop every day only to be disappointed every day. Why did they choose this system

ZDProletariat
02.15.2012 , 09:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by icecoldone View Post
No it's not a way of keeping people playing. It's a way of annoying your player base.
Right, that's obviously Bioware's business model. Annoy the player base. Makes complete sense. Good job.

Doubtless
02.15.2012 , 09:16 AM | #9
It's broken.

Quote: Originally Posted by A4-I4 View Post
Greetings All,

We apologize for this issue, it is a known one and it is due to be resolved in a future patch at some point after 1.1.3
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=299174

Edit, right link.
Red Zoner, standing by ... ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

DestyOwn
02.15.2012 , 09:16 AM | #10
got 2 BM Commodations in 40 bags by the time i have my full BM Set the TIER 5 PVP Set will be out and random lucky noobs will be fully geared
Sasha'White on the Fatman Server
Streaming PVP and OPS
http://www.twitch.tv/empireseliteguild