Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voidstar Fix

Arden
02.13.2012 , 05:54 PM | #1
Please change it so the datacore is inactive until all three doors and have been blown open. As it is now, if you can get to the datacore and click it you can end the match without ever opening a door.

It's a pretty simple fix to some very bad cheaters.

Aroidan
02.13.2012 , 05:57 PM | #2
Umm I am pretty sure the exploit was fixed a while ago. You could only do this is a republic and really only if the republic went first (more time before match start). Unless there is a new exploit...

An easier fix would be to just have those first doors start closed... Of course then you couldn't fly through them on those speeders I guess.

Arden
02.13.2012 , 05:59 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aroidan View Post
Umm I am pretty sure the exploit was fixed a while ago. You could only do this is a republic and really only if the republic went first (more time before match start). Unless there is a new exploit...

An easier fix would be to just have those first doors start closed... Of course then you couldn't fly through them on those speeders I guess.
I'm not talking about jumping the wall.

wingsofcover
02.13.2012 , 06:00 PM | #4

The speeders need to go away. Can't defend first round if you have 3 people in and 5 on speeders.
Join The Corellian League HERE

Evuke
02.13.2012 , 06:05 PM | #5

He's not talking about that, they're teleport hacking now to insta-cap the datacore and ending the match in about 10 seconds.

When you see the message on your screen "player x has accessed the datacore" get the whole ops team and your guild to report that player for teleport hacking, bw will check his positioning logs and see he went from one location to another faster than possible and ban him.

Arden
02.13.2012 , 06:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Evuke View Post
He's not talking about that, they're teleport hacking now to insta-cap the datacore and ending the match in about 10 seconds.
This is it.

It really shows the poor coding that is behind the warzones. It's a pretty simple fix.

Evuke
02.13.2012 , 06:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Arden View Post
This is it.

It really shows the poor coding that is behind the warzones. It's a pretty simple fix.
yeah they can't fix the crap engine that allows teleport hacking and speed hacking, but they could put a lockout on the datacore easily until the last door is blown.

Arden
02.13.2012 , 06:23 PM | #8
if item_doorx_active then

item_datacore = notactive

else

item_datacore = active

Stuffedduck
02.13.2012 , 06:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Evuke View Post

When you see the message on your screen "player x has accessed the datacore" get the whole ops team and your guild to report that player for teleport hacking, bw will check his positioning logs and see he went from one location to another faster than possible and ban him.
If, ... if CS would just reply and not auto-complete, delete tickets ...

I just hope they get rid of all the bugs in VS (feels like starship troopers atm) ... got myself stuck inside door today (first time) while capping the door and realized I was somehow cheating ... even tho I had no idea how I got there.
And next game I cannot leave spawn point, get kicked out ... and ofc I had to be the first who joined the warzone ... no win counted for the rest of the team.

Arden
02.13.2012 , 10:06 PM | #10
/bump because this happening more and more often.