New Karaggas - Named loot with wrong stats.

If you played Rift then you might have noticed that that game had surprisingly few bugs at launch.

And most bugs that were reported during the 2-day EGA were patched in the HOURLY patches that were released by Trion. Sadly the content failed to deliver :( shame of a working game.

The horrible part it that was a fun game and it's working pretty great now (I activated the 3 free days so I had something to do while the servers were down today), but there's nobody there. There were only two servers that were Medium and the rest were all Low pop.

Except these aren't issues anymore in WoW and haven't been for a very long time. We're comparing WoW as it stands to SWTOR as it stands.

Then you need to lrn2rephrase or at least specify.

"They should take a note from Blizzard. It should be released when it's ready, not rushed and broken."

The first note anybody with intelligent is going to remember is the fact that the game sucked like crap at launch. So when you don't specify "As of now," then your argument becomes null and void.

Clearly you never played launch with the hillarious caster staves with strength.

Erm, warriors can/could use staffs and priests were intended to be able to mellee... The priest thing later got cut and the staff was probably a remnant of that... Dont see how this compares to a one class being ASSIGNED loot useable only by a totally DIFFERENT class but ok...

Don't forget the quest rewards (Horde side) that had Spirit plate armor.... Still among my favorite was the lack of a skill tree for Hunters at launch. WoW eventually ironed things out and continued to iron things out just as this game will.

Spirit does/did increase HP regen, just because players decided it wasnt a valid stat to look into doesnt mean it wasnt considered to be... Again i dont see how something as optional as a quest reward compares to people being assigned loot only usuable (like, cannot even equip) by another class.

Lol at people trying to justify the terrible state of this game by bagging out vanilla WoW like it was this bad. Please. Vanilla WoW may not have been bug free but atleast it had functioning core mechanics.

Bioware... Please let us distribute our operations loot the way we see fit. Some people may not want loot at all. Auto assigning random pieces to people is rediculous. At this point with the limited guild system anyways there is almost no point in even being in a guild other than the green chat text. At least let us distribute the loot the way we want. Even if it's by means of a need/greed roll.

I got a strength leg piece as a Merc BH. Even my companion doesn't like it :p

Another horrible thing was that on Hunters boss NONE was able to loot anything.

At couple of times when 1 item did drop, i kept on getting error that I Cant reach that item when I am standing ON TOP OF BOSS.