Onslaught: Huttbreaker's auction

DarkLordDarr

Reset the mission and choose other option when u speaking with Darth Shaar, but don't worry, u will have the VERY SAME problem when reach on "The Failsafe" mission, in the first cutscene, and there even I doesn't know how to fix it :D

Great, bioware..

Hello guys, was me who suggested to try another option in the first conversation, but, I realized that isn't resolving the problem. The actually solution is to skip the conversation fast. Try this. Reset the mission, start the first conversation and spacebar all of it. In the second mission that I had this problem, was "The Failsafe", but only in saboteur line, to fix it I had to logout on the npc and re-login, that fix it. Srry for my bad english, I'm not fluent.

both worked for me. the first time I quit the game for the night then logged in the next day and it worked. I quit the game while in the instance. same thing happened on the failsafe mission, with that one I just logged out to character select while in the instance then logged back in and it worked.

I tried the logging out of game in instance and logging back in, and then clicked on him, I tried to use the spacebar, so I clicked the assailant and then started hitting the spacebar multiple times but still it ended up the same way, I also went to the character area after logging out and then back in same problem.

• 3 months later...