Problems with Sith Marauder story (spoilers)

edazezade

I don't get why when going for a full dark side character who hates every part of the light side, I am forced into helping Jaesa to contact light side sith. Should I just ignore her storyline? Sucks enough that I have to deal with Malavai Quinn still being around after his stupid betrayal (which I would have killed him for if I could)

BurnoutAAS is right. There are two *different* companions called "Jaesa Wilsaam". One is a bloodthirsty maniac who beds anything male that she thinks is interesting (notably nameless, possibly lifeless, grunts, and the (male) player character), and the other is a light-leaning person who's actually far more likely to be interesting, but you can only romance her after Jedi Under Siege.

Which one you get depends on how you ran through the story before the end of Chapter 1, and what you choose during the encounter on Hutta at the end of the chapter.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't get why when going for a full dark side character who hates every part of the light side, I am forced into helping Jaesa to contact light side sith. Should I just ignore her storyline? Sucks enough that I have to deal with Malavai Quinn still being around after his stupid betrayal (which I would have killed him for if I could)

I think you made a story whoopsie...

...It sounds like you're a darkside warrior, but you made lightside choices for Jaesa, making her lightside.

Having done both versions of Jaesa, there is a Darkside version of the mission, and a lightside version.