(Spoilers) Difficulty-dependent plot holes?

Townowi

Disclosure: I haven't beaten Gods or Dxun in full in HM, much less NiM.

I've been looking to go into HM/NiM raiding because, after watching kill videos on YouTube, as well as streamers killing bosses on Twitch, I find that sometimes, there are plot points that are flat out contradicted by mechanics, either through their presence or their absence, especially when considering SM as a narrative baseline.

As a result, my raiding bucket list includes Gods HM, but why Gods makes more sense in HM than SM is because of the circumstances under which Izax dies, which differs in SM vs HM/NiM. (Hint: there's a dialogue line told in the last phase of the Izax fight, where Scyva makes a last-ditch attack on Izax, which kills him in SM, but in HM/NiM, it only weakened Izax and it falls on you to kill him) For this reason, I ceased assuming SM actually tells the story.

On the other hand, whether the Dxun story is actually told in NiM or just SM/HM depends on whether you consider the Ultimate Hunter as part of the story, and the other point of contention are the consoles of Apex Vanguard that are used in HM/NiM but not in SM. Plus the anti-theft droid adds vs Apex NiM raise more questions. Are there other operations where plot holes become apparent only after running a higher difficulty, or plot points otherwise either start or stop making sense in a higher difficulty?

As for KotFE/ET chapters, there are some chapters that just don't make sense in SM (such as Ch1 and 16 in KotFE, Ch8 in KotET), while other chapters seem to stop making sense in VM/MM (such as Ch13-14 in KotFE). Other instances where a certain difficulty level could make more sense for a specific chapter?