Do Priority Transport Legacy Perks mess up stories for xpacs?

coruscantdweller

If I have a high-level character that hasn't done the Shadow of Revan content yet, but I intend to play through it at some point, and I buy and use Priority Transport: Rishi or Priority Transport: Yavin IV, will I accidentally auto-complete Shadow of Revan story content or otherwise introduce bugs that mess up that story?

Similarly, if I buy and use Priority Transport: Odessen on the same character before doing Shadow of Revan, will I accidentally auto-complete Shadow of Revan story content or KotFE story content, or introduce bugs into or otherwise mess up the KotFE story content?

I'm the kind of player who does all missions available to me on all my characters, so I absolutely love the level scaling feature, which makes content feel relevant even if I'm over-leveled, but a side effect of that is that I hit max level long before I finish all the story content from all expansions. I'm certainly not complaining about that either, but I would love to be able to Quick Travel to planets I'm not "supposed" to visit yet without messing up story content that I want to do (which is all story content).

Any advice is appreciated!

I tested this on a level 75 Imperial character who had completed their class story and all Rise of the Hutt Cartel content but has not started any Shadow of Revan content. She has "Prelude: Shadow of Revan" in her mission log, and KotFE and two subsequent expansions are available at the mission terminal on her ship.

I bought all the Priority Transport legacy perks and used each one, then returned to my ship and flew to the Imperial Fleet. She still had "Prelude: Shadow of Revan" in her mission log, and the three expansions that were available at the mission terminal on her ship were still there.

I docked at the space station and tried to talk to the droid for "Prelude: Shadow of Revan" and the conversation started normally, but I canceled it before the droid finished talking because I'm not ready start that content on that character - I have other stuff I want to do on other characters and I didn't want to get wrapped up in anotther expansion on this character.

It appears that using Priority Transport legacy perks to visit planets you're not "supposed" to visit yet does not mess up story content for expansions you haven't started yet. I don't know if doing so could disrupt story content of an expansion you have already started, e.g. starting Shadow of Revan and visiting Yavin IV before you're "supposed" to go there.

I hope this helps any players with the same concern, assuming any such players exist. I readily admit that I am weird and eccentric.