KOTOR references?

Wallner

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a ton of the Treasure hunting missions mention it. Example: Clan Ordo wants you to get something as one of the highest level missions. There are others, but I can't remember it.

About the Foundry:

When Revan vanishes at the end of Foundry he has 9,000 health left. Interestingly he begins the battle using the powers and moves of a Jedi Knight. halfway through he goes even more nuts than he already is and begins using the powers of a Sith Inquisitor... I think his personality is messed up from the way it keeps being rewritten. Actually, I think his personality is fragmenting. This is what happens when you give a guy two opposing identities that he thinks are his and he has to rewrite his mind twice to break free of the programming.

You get a cookie.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not to my knowledge. Aside from Meetra Surik's appearance as a ghost, there aren't many references unique to KOTOR II in this game. The Easter eggs and nostalgia concentrate more on KOTOR I

However, there is a reference of sorts to bao-dur. Corellia impside planetary quest, you have to fight a Zabrak Jedi, Corin Tok, with "special armor" who claims he can't die. Before you fight him he says:

This garden honors the champions of the Jedi Civil War. Heroes. Revan, Bastila Shan and my ancestors--Zabrak who fought to save the galaxy.

Since there was only one zabrak who fits that description, it's pretty obviously Bao-Dur. I think he also gets a namedrop in the smuggler heist mission along with GO-TO as one of the items you steal.

Here's a link to that scene, begins 2:37.

• 4 weeks later...