Help, I have fallen and I can’t get up!

TOGFelix

After 1.2 whenever I get knocked down, I remain flat on the ground and cannot get up till death, or sometimes when I use my cc breaker. I was able to use intercede (SW Juggie) to launch myself to a teammate’s location, however, I was still a flounder. I could activate my attacks, but did not see any effect on others & no damage #s.

:confused::mad::confused:

WZs have been much lagier since 1.2, I did not have many issues prior. I don’t think this is happening to many people but I need to know if it is happening to anyone else. I even rebooted and still had the issue.

After 1.2 whenever I get knocked down, I remain flat on the ground and cannot get up till death, or sometimes when I use my cc breaker. I was able to use intercede (SW Juggie) to launch myself to a teammate’s location, however, I was still a flounder. I could activate my attacks, but did not see any effect on others & no damage #s.

Did you report this bug?

(Edited: reduced quoting.)

Edited by SweetOldBob
to reduce amount quoted

How is this a community issue and not a customer service issue?

When submitting a bug, one should know if it is happening to others in order to determine if it is something happening to a few, or is more widespread.

Thanks for your input.