Bioware your too quiet

warstory

Next week. Tuesday most likely.

Before that, just forget about it. :(

I wish they would just start saying "info on last day of month" instead of "before the end of month" creating an illusion it could be released anytime BUT last day. Not the first time this happens

Edited by Pietrastor

I wish they would just start saying "info on last day of month" instead of "before the end of month" creating an illusion it could be released anytime BUT last day. Not the first time this happens

Agreed. If they weren't so vague then people wouldn't have a reason to create threads like this asking if we're getting info today, tomorrow, the next day, etc.

Agreed. If they weren't so vague then people wouldn't have a reason to create threads like this asking if we're getting info today, tomorrow, the next day, etc.

I can imagine someone walking around Bioware's HQ on Austin, impersonating Raptus, saying every so often:

I read it in their posts. THEY DESPAIR!!!

And then laughing maniacally. :p

"You nailed it. We have been holding back 3.0 details because <SPOILERS!!>. But now that Forged Alliances is out there with this morning's launch of 2.10 we're letting folks have a little time with Rakata Prime and then spilling the beans on 3.0. Look for a teaser within a week, and then a full announce before the end of month!"

Bioware booooooooooooo it's the last Friday of the month and still no info boooooooooo. Someone hack their severs :D

Well, after the Heal2Full fiasco a few months back, didn't Bioware say they wouldn't do "mic drop" announcements on Fridays?
Wasn't that about class changes questions? It's not like they're gonna be going in detail on the expansion outside of carefully selected info in first announcement, so what differene it makes if it's Friday? At least gives people sth to discuss in-game :p

Wasn't that about class changes questions? It's not like they're gonna be going in detail on the expansion outside of carefully selected info in first announcement, so what differene it makes if it's Friday? At least gives people sth to discuss in-game :p

Wouldn't be surprised if it were a blanket policy.

When we got a teaser that didn't really hint at anything we didn't even know that was a little bit of a shame.

But for the reveal to be the last day it seems that bioware is looking to underwhelm. Would hope they would be offering reveals all month building the lore of the new expansion.