Ziost is total rip off

lironBD

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of Ziost as the last planet of the SoR story arc. SoR starts on Rishi and ends on Ziost. The next big exp will have the Empire and Republic sorting itself out without an Emperor, and at war with the Emperor (and maybe his blind followers) and the Republic.

It is possible (AND I'M SPECULATING, HERE), though I kind of hope not, that we'll see Revan's ghost make a final appearance - IF the final boss fight, of the next big Expac, is with the Emperor, and Reven makes a special appearance to lend us a hand in that final boss fight with the Emperor, maybe....

its not over yet. and its a free content add were lucky they arent making us pay for it. btw this is not swg. all there is to do in this game is mid grade pvp. pay actual cash for house deco, and level character/ Do dailys/events/raids. THATS IT. and when it comes down to it . day to day. most people only do the dailys/ events and raids / level charaters... until they make crafting and the market player driven "NEVER GONNA Happen" unless they make cartel items lootable as in VERY RARE DROPS... this game will never be as good as swg... even though i dont compare them. but since its star wars its hard not to sometimes. i love swtor. biowares first attempt at a mmo and they put LOTS OF DOSH into it. and id say it was a 40% success rate...

ahh yes SWG that MMO that was so great.... no one played it.

just because you perfered SWG does not make SW:TOR worse. yes the only things to do at end game are... end game.

how strange!

• 2 months later...
The missions themselves were okay. I just expected alot more lorewise from the Empire's second capital planet after Korriban. That's where they dropped the ball imo.

Agree , such an important location for the Empire and we didnt get much

The missions themselves were okay. I just expected alot more lorewise from the Empire's second capital planet after Korriban. That's where they dropped the ball imo.

I also agree with this

and since it's free it's not a ripoff but BW did hype it for more than it was