Artifice - mods for forceusers

Raveen

Hello everybody!

I made this thread cause I have artifice as crafting profession and I noticed that I'm unable to learn mod schematics from the skill trainer.

In fact it is not even displayed among the "trainable" section when I turn on that filter.

I can only see them when I switch the filter to "all".

Its a really annoying bug or I don't know what should I call it. I have maxed out the profession since a long time but I can't create any mods.

So I wonder any of you came across this issue, or players who have artifice are not meant to create any mods ?

Also is there a bugfix coming for this or not in the near future ?

Edited by Raveen

No it's not fine, if they aren't supposed to be showing then they shouldn't have been showing in the first place.

I've spent a lot of creds training the skill to 240 to get to the mods only to discover that i can't make them.

And from what i understood, force user mods can't be made by cybertech either.

So essentially nobody can make those specific mods.

Fix it bioware, your game is full of holes like this and it's getting old.

And from what i understood, force user mods can't be made by cybertech either.

Absolutely not true. I have Cybertech and I am able to make mods and armorings for every primary stat, including some variations with secondary stats for the later mods.

The reason you might not see them on AH may be because a lot of Cybertechs are tech users and only grind their own mods/armorings to blue/epic. I did the same thing (trooper), but now that I'm done, I'm starting to RE things so my Consular alt can have them when I start her.

Absolutely not true. I have Cybertech and I am able to make mods and armorings for every primary stat, including some variations with secondary stats for the later mods.

So you can make Force User Mods then? Not Resolve Mods. Force User.

So you can make Force User Mods then? Not Resolve Mods. Force User.

Yes Cybertech can make Force User or Resolve Mods. However they are limited to Force user Mod 16/ Resolve Mod 16 and above. However if we actually spend the credits to buy the lower tier mods and RE it we can craft the blue ones. But that is going to be quite a credit sink depending on luck.

Hello everybody!

I made this thread cause I have artifice as crafting profession and I noticed that I'm unable to learn mod schematics from the skill trainer.

In fact it is not even displayed among the "trainable" section when I turn on that filter.

I can only see them when I switch the filter to "all".

Its a really annoying bug or I don't know what should I call it. I have maxed out the profession since a long time but I can't create any mods.

So I wonder any of you came across this issue, or players who have artifice are not meant to create any mods ?

Also is there a bugfix coming for this or not in the near future ?

I sent in two bug reports about this. They are listed on the skill trainer and other artificers I have spoken to have and can train them. Yet I can't as a Jedi Shadow.

If they are not meant to be part of the artificer crew skill then they should of been removed from the listing. Seeing as they are on the skill trainer I would like them please.