The Fatman

seanisawake

It's only the first day of transfers.

You should do as your signature says. ;)

I have had this signature since March. I have waited for this day for well over 3 months and it finally comes and they say: "Sorry, we're too lazy to fix our game".

1) They should of just did merges and not put it in the players hands.

2) Close servers and put everyone who hasn't transferred yet on one internal server so that when the time comes they get a pop up notice when they login to do the xfer process. Whats stopping new players from rolling on dead servers?

3) 10 servers at a time and they're are lets say 50 servers? Even if it took a week for them to implement 10 more destinations I would still have to wait anywhere from 3-5 more weeks and then most likly the previous 10 would be gone and some players would be stuck on dead servers.

4) My sub is up on Thursday. I do not plan to spend another $15 just to see if the transfers went well. I already have subbed for 6 months, participated in pre release and got sucked into buying a CE.

This was there once chance to make the game great again and they bombed. EA is gonna love their stock numbers this year.

3 days ago I re rolled for the 3rd time. IMO BW should give 1 free transfer to server of choice and then force others.

I'm used to moving by now with swtor. I was invited by some IRL friends to play on a server when I first joined.. i played till lvl 10 and re rolled. Population issues have bothered this game for awhile.. so re rolling just felt right to me.

I'm currently on "Jedi Covenant" and I'm enjoying it.

I have had this signature since March. I have waited for this day for well over 3 months and it finally comes and they say: "Sorry, we're too lazy to fix our game".

2) Close servers and put everyone who hasn't transferred yet on one internal server so that when the time comes they get a pop up notice when they login to do the xfer process. Whats stopping new players from rolling on dead servers?

3) 10 servers at a time and they're are lets say 50 servers? Even if it took a week for them to implement 10 more destinations I would still have to wait anywhere from 3-5 more weeks and then most likly the previous 10 would be gone and some players would be stuck on dead servers.

4) My sub is up on Thursday. I do not plan to spend another $15 just to see if the transfers went well. I already have subbed for 6 months, participated in pre release and got sucked into buying a CE.

This was there once chance to make the game great again and they bombed. EA is gonna love their stock numbers this year.

Roll it out on a small controlled group to avoid any bugs outside of the testing. If you did transfer this morning and you lost your gear what kind of post would you have. Developers said they would be updating us as early as today and many more transfers within the week. Change your signature because you look like a hypocrite:D

How are the repubs on this server and what is the repub/sith balance at?

Gonna re roll since BW failed hard at transfers.

pubs on fatman are legit, i recently rolled imp on fatman and im 40 now and pubs are just as even as imps, ill woop some pub *** 2 WZ's in a row then the next 2 or 3 WZ's pubs will dominate, pretty balanced, id do it if i were u man i dont regret it, ul lvl fast there too, 300 + ppl on the fleet and 100+ on every planet man, u can get into a full group on ACCIDENT lol. do it.

and yeh i agree dude ive been waiting for transfers forever man and i wake up in the morning to this bullsht dude, just reroll bro it will go by fast. dont listen to these people who cant accept that BW failed. need merges, its the only way.

Bioware and EA thank you for your whopping $200 over 6 months.

I understand your disappointment, but wasn't this first round of transfers to be expected? They said before they weren't going to do everyone all at once. They want everything to go as smooth as possible. I'd bet that the next wave of transfers will be much larger and happen very soon. I think that Bioware will realize that they can do more then 10 at once based on what information they gather from these 10.

Check back on the last day of your sub, I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

Bioware and EA thank you for your whopping $200 over 6 months.

$200 is alot of money to a 20 year old student who rarely gets 40 hours a week, has to pay a cell bill, internet/tv built and food. It is also alot of time that i used to get to 50.

$200 is alot of money to a 20 year old student who rarely gets 40 hours a week, has to pay a cell bill, internet/tv built and food. It is also alot of time that i used to get to 50.

Really? Get a job. $200 is a drop in the bucket. Maybe cut down on some of your luxury expenses. Time you used to get to 50 was entertainment, which is what you are paying for. Bioware owes you nothing.

I understand your disappointment, but wasn't this first round of transfers to be expected? They said before they weren't going to do everyone all at once. They want everything to go as smooth as possible. I'd bet that the next wave of transfers will be much larger and happen very soon. I think that Bioware will realize that they can do more then 10 at once based on what information they gather from these 10.

Check back on the last day of your sub, I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

I really hope so Falcon. I really do as a huge Starwars geek this game has filled a void i was missing ever since SWG and I want to it to succeed but BW needs to get their act together.

Do 1 good thing, proceed with 10 bad things afterwards seems to be the path they are taking.

i told u, go fatman, it wont take u long to hit 50 there. trust me, go fatman.

Why does my post get closed, but this one does not? Why can't a CSR give me guild leadership when my GM has been inactive for 29 days. Oh wait I have to wait 2 days to get leadership. Which at that point I will be on a different server. Tried to explain this to a CSR but he just copy and pasted the same response 5 times. Personally, i'm fed up.

Really? Get a job. $200 is a drop in the bucket. Maybe cut down on some of your luxury expenses. Time you used to get to 50 was entertainment, which is what you are paying for. Bioware owes you nothing.

Stop trolling people with your negativity loser

Seriously did you read his posts lol, all he does is insult people... if he can dish it out he can take it.

I read the post you quoted about getting a job, while his message was probably more direct that it could have been, he has a point about expenses. Whereas your posts have been bordering the troll line most of the morning and they're now starting to creep over it with the insults.

I read the post you quoted about getting a job, while his message was probably more direct that it could have been, he has a point about expenses. Whereas your posts have been bordering the troll line most of the morning and they're now starting to creep over it with the insults.

Thanks for the money, great to see ya go!

Theres the other one in here since you missed it ;)

Oh and I throw out 1 insult to an insulter in defense of the OP and I'm a troll now? Please back up your claims about me trolling all morning as I would love to see where I insulted anyone else;)

Theres the other one in here since you missed it ;)

Oh and I throw out 1 insult to an insulter in defense of the OP and I'm a troll now? Please back up your claims about me trolling all morning as I would love to see where I insulted anyone else;)

Okay

In retrospect, this is the same person you were having the disagreement with on this thread too, so I guess it doesn't count as "anyone else", but he does have a point about the luxury expenses and spending.

Edited by rymah

The game is a luxury expense... so what good is that advice.

If I was 20 again I'd be finding a lot better things to do then sit around playing video games.

Your quite the impatient one, aren't you? I play on a server with 30-40 people on the entire server. Yes, I want a server transfer but im willing to wait a few weeks because I enjoy the game. People like you are what make communities rotten. Stop complaining, and be more patient with a game. I hope you do leave, because I wouldn't want to encounter a player like you. You say that they 'bombed' this game? Your a joke.