Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Spoilers) Part of the Story has me concerned (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(Spoilers) Part of the Story has me concerned (Spoilers)

lhawke
02.10.2016 , 07:07 PM | #21
I am happy Koth the hypocrite is gone. I hope I'm wrong but i suspect we won't be able to kill him when he makes another appearance. He was fine with being part of an invading force until he had to look the people in the eye that they were killing.
My agent made this threat and intends to carry it out. Not because she can't stand the guy, but because he threatened the alliance by trying to steal the ship. If I could have given that engineer a pay rise I would have.
I am also don't spend any time or effort maximizing doubtful companions, I have a feeling Senya is eventually going to give my agent trouble.

AshlaBoga
02.10.2016 , 07:15 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Codedrago View Post
He'l be back... With my friendly sniper rifle to greet him!
I will great him with Lightning, like the good little sociopathic battery that I am.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Warrgames
02.10.2016 , 07:59 PM | #23
Ch 12: Million ways to Die
Chapter solo about killing Koth.
"I don't like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine." Theron Shan
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click for free stuff.
"Nonsense repeated doesn't make it truth." Arcaan

lightSaberAddiCt
02.10.2016 , 08:12 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadtechSavant View Post
Its not about choice, its about players spending real money on a companion that's taken away. There a difference. If it was not for affection level no one would care.
what real money? Please don't say the subscription cost. They have told us from day one, that we could lose companions. ANY companion. Whether it is one of the originals, or the new ones, if they are killed or lost, then they are killed or lost.

Seriously, this whole idea that just because you pay a subscription you should have everything you want, everything your way is getting a little out of hand.

well
02.10.2016 , 08:18 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Don't blow up the reactor in the early chapters, and don't blow up the buildings in the newest chapter, Koth doesn't leave.

Simple as that.
Yup. I still have him. I like it where your choices matter. There is a certain companion sitting in prison now and it makes me a happy camper. I am pretty sure I won't see him again. Ahh so sad.

Eillack
02.10.2016 , 08:37 PM | #26
"Many" is subjective.

I hate his guts and I hope he dies a painful, agonizing death, but the little **** is still with me because I am a LS player. Kaliyo on the other hand didn't feel like sticking around it seems, lol.

Eurydemus
02.10.2016 , 08:47 PM | #27
I never liked Koth, even as a LS Warrior. It's too bad we couldn't take him to Ziost to show what Vitiate/Valkorion did to the planet and its people. Then again, I'm guessing even if we could and did Koth would've been, like, "Nope! Valkorion would never do this. You're wrong", thereby leaving us with precious few options but to eject him out of an airlock.
Have I been helpful? Insightful? Show your appreciation by clicking on my referral link for FREE stuff, including 7 days of play time and a character transfer!

XiamaraSimi
02.10.2016 , 09:25 PM | #28
Koth: "HOW DARE YOU LET MY PEOPLE DIE!!11!!11 -runs off like a toddler denied a cookie-

-headcannon response from me- "So its A OK in your book for Valkorian to kill billions, but no one else, got it! Dont let the door hit where the maker split you!"