Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(spoilers) So what happens to our SPOUSE COMPANION?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(spoilers) So what happens to our SPOUSE COMPANION?

Eanelinea
06.15.2015 , 04:39 PM | #1
Okay so according to the spoilers, we have to go looking for all of our old companions. This is fine, but what about the companion we married???? If I'm stuck in carbonite for YEARS where did Quinn, Vector, Torian, Iresso, Corso, Jorgan, Doc, and Andronikos go/or do while I was sitting there an ice pop?

WHERE ARE MY HUSBANDS????

Sorry, I know some don't care, but **I** do!
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Anysao
06.15.2015 , 04:40 PM | #2
They found other people.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Tsillah
06.15.2015 , 04:41 PM | #3
I think it's kind of exciting that we don't know all of this yet. We'll find out when we get there. I mean what's the fun if you know everything ahead of time?
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

Callaron
06.15.2015 , 04:41 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Okay so according to the spoilers, we have to go looking for all of our old companions. This is fine, but what about the companion we married???? If I'm stuck in carbonite for YEARS where did Quinn, Vector, Torian, Iresso, Corso, Jorgan, Doc, and Andronikos go/or do while I was sitting there an ice pop?

In hiding? Looking for their partner? Under the assumption that we're dead? Leading a resistance cell?
I'm sure we'll find out what they've been up to once we find them again. It'll probably differ for each companion.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

rocsharr
06.15.2015 , 04:47 PM | #5
I would feel for those that did that part of their companions stories, I wouldnt be too concerned myself as dont have any. Wont have any so far either.... will see where that goes as of yet.

Master-Nala
06.15.2015 , 04:52 PM | #6
I had a Force vision about this. Spoilers below.

Spoiler
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

Djiini
06.15.2015 , 04:55 PM | #7
Do you actually play 8 female characters?

I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, I'm just curious.

And a little sad for you because most of the female class voices are inferior to the male ones, with only a few exceptions.

Derfburger
06.15.2015 , 04:57 PM | #8
I had a Force vision about this. Spoilers below.
Corso - Dead

LOL
Like Free Stuff? Click on my referral link for free goodies.
(Includes a free character transfer for new or previously subbed players)
It's a win win for both of us, so thank you in advance.

http://www.swtor.com/r/gPmJtT

Cedia
06.15.2015 , 04:58 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post

Thank you. I'm already traumatized by the announcement because of this.

On Rishi when Felix said, "You were the best I've ever known. Goodbye, Jedi," I had a heart attack, but let out a sigh of relief when I realized it was just a "what if" scenario. Now I'm wondering about that particular sound file again.

And I will never buy another BioWare game ever if they pull a Jacob Taylor with this.
* Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. * Please fix this!!! *

Eanelinea
06.15.2015 , 04:58 PM | #10
Well also, what about the gear we've given them? Will they still have it on? My husbands are wearing 186-198 gear (mostly comm gear) and they're all augged like I am. Plus, I WANT all my companions back. I paid for HK and Treek, I got all 40 companions to max affection and want them!!!! I don't mind having a new companion or two but I want to KEEP my original companions too. =(

God, October can't come fast enough so I can get all my companions back safe and sound on my ships.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.