Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Spoilers) Torian Romance (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(Spoilers) Torian Romance (Spoilers)

lilithfae
03.11.2017 , 02:02 PM | #1
I am just now starting the romance options on my BH - and with the new system of companion quest, I got to the part where Mako mentions that Torian is cute and my reply options clued me in that something was not exactly right.

A quick google search and I realized that I needed to romance him a bit more first to get rid of that conversation all together or else they would end up with each other. (Which, honestly was my first thought of being a possibility when I have two young, hormone riddled, attractive companions on my ship.) So I did as much...and thankfully Mako put it to rest.

However, just got to the part of the BH story line where I am going to some swanky party in my honor on Nar Shaddaa...I (*snortgiggle*) tell Torian he is to be my arm candy and Mako complains about staying behind to close the ship. Torian offers help, and of course my jealous BH is like HELL NAHH. So, does this trend of them giving each other the eye continue? Should I continue my ***** attitude towards the sweet Mako?

JennyFlynn
03.11.2017 , 02:34 PM | #2
It's been a while for me but I remember how Mako bugged me when I tried to pursue Torian. If you just keep your flirts with him up while trying to redirect her elsewhere (ie: telling her to stay aboard the ship, that he's not interested in her and so on) it dies out eventually and she gives up. It's a bit annoying though and it caused me to like Mako less than I probably would have otherwise.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

lilithfae
03.11.2017 , 02:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
It's been a while for me but I remember how Mako bugged me when I tried to pursue Torian. If you just keep your flirts with him up while trying to redirect her elsewhere (ie: telling her to stay aboard the ship, that he's not interested in her and so on) it dies out eventually and she gives up. It's a bit annoying though and it caused me to like Mako less than I probably would have otherwise.
Lol...

I mean, it makes sense to some degree. A hot, fit, male on board with two attractive females... But you know, what about girl code? Shouldn't she figure the second I laid dibs it is game over? I recognize irl that that sort of mentality doesn't really play out. It is really up for both of the individuals to decide...but in game it is the sort of thing I can see BHs adhering to.

Like, girl...did you not see the both of us making googly eyes over the table at dinner?