Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(spoilers) you kidding me bioware? (spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(spoilers) you kidding me bioware? (spoilers)

nerazzurroblue
10.21.2015 , 06:47 PM | #1
first i have to say that the expansion is really good and i enjoy it

but then you not only let
Spoiler
? you kidding me ? you say this is my personal story and choices matter but i didn't chose this
Use My Refer Link to get 7 Days of Free Sub
and help me get rewards (i speak to your light-side )

Djiini
10.21.2015 , 06:49 PM | #2
We spent the 1 to 55 content with nobody important being able to die no matter what we did, it's only fair there be some people who die no matter what we do now to balance it out.

KenjuTzu
10.21.2015 , 06:51 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Djiini View Post
We spent the 1 to 55 content with nobody important being able to die no matter what we did, it's only fair there be some people who die no matter what we do now to balance it out.
But what cant it be the people we hate? *cries* I can think of a certain Twe'lik politician that after the Rise of the Emperor Arc no one would shed a tear over dying *simmers*

nerazzurroblue
10.21.2015 , 07:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Djiini View Post
there is still that traitor from the warrior class story now it would be real funny if they didn't allow us to kill him (not sure if he is in the first 9 chapters or not)
Use My Refer Link to get 7 Days of Free Sub
and help me get rewards (i speak to your light-side )

Codedrago
10.21.2015 , 07:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by nerazzurroblue View Post
there is still that traitor from the warrior class story now it would be real funny if they didn't allow us to kill him (not sure if he is in the first 9 chapters or not)
Spoiler
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

KenjuTzu
10.21.2015 , 07:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Codedrago View Post
Spoiler
None of whom are really on anyones hate list.

Which do you think they'll make people wait longer for? Getting back the romanced ladies of the crews (of which there is generally only one per toon) or the character we want to kill the most that's on each toon?

Codedrago
10.21.2015 , 07:53 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KenjuTzu View Post

Which do you think they'll make people wait longer for? Getting back the romanced ladies of the crews (of which there is generally only one per toon) or the character we want to kill the most that's on each toon?
Pfft, speak for yourself, As soon as I saw Vik again the only thing on my mind was his corpse
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

Master_Gabe
10.21.2015 , 07:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KenjuTzu View Post
Except for me, I didn't really like Vik that much
The Dim Legacy
Zirandar-Level 65 Juggernaut
Muroukous-Level 63 Sniper
Ghost'tree-Level 48 Mercenary

DarthVitrial
10.21.2015 , 08:03 PM | #9
Yeah, that made me sad too...He (not marr, the other one) was by far my favorite of the new companions, and....it's just such a waste.
Pythirr Falton of the Harbinger.
Shadow of Revan Beta Tester
Become my Referral via this link
to get a Preferred Friends Bundle and 7 days added to your subscription (I will get Cartel Coins).
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
I support blindly your salmon.

Mordresh
10.21.2015 , 08:11 PM | #10
Having choices is not the same thing as having total control of the story. Stuff like this helps convey how high the stakes are. Unlike the class story, where no one gets hurt and there's no real suspense.