Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(SPOILER) Republic on Sith Planets?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(SPOILER) Republic on Sith Planets?

Prfella
12.14.2011 , 10:03 PM | #1
Is it possible for republic players to visit sith empire planets and vice-versa? Lets say I wanted to get the datacrons from the other sides planets, which also include a codex entry.

Or do I have to just deal with an incomplete codex for all eternity?

MetroPolice
12.14.2011 , 10:05 PM | #2
That's a weird image, huh. Like level people above 30 or whatever going to a planet full of 1-10s. I remember this one time i was in goldshire and got backstabbed by a rogue as a level 5 paladin. It scarred me for life. I don't want it to repeat here.
Where is your Early Access you may ask? I took it. Its that simple.

WolfAttack
12.14.2011 , 10:07 PM | #3
Starter Planets and Capitol Planets are off limits.
Stone ColdKilling Machine
BOUNTY HUNTER

Whitlock
12.14.2011 , 10:10 PM | #4
haha i was thinking the same when I was on Korriban today. all there is is Sith and was saying what if a lone Jedi came here right now lol..i dont think they would be a friendly greeting and vice versa but thats whats cool about a PvP server you will encounter the other sides. I remember in SWG me and my friend took a space shuttle to a planet and when we got off there were 6 other ppl with the other faction the spaceport tured into a warzone we sprayed the Spaceport but we died haha
IF YOU WILL NOT BE TURNEDddd

YOU WILL BE DESTROYEDdddd

Prfella
12.14.2011 , 10:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WolfAttack View Post
Starter Planets and Capitol Planets are off limits.
Aww bummer...thats like 11 datacrons and codex entries that I will never get..sigh..damn my completionist attitude.