Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All my GTN sales cancelled?

Admiral_Volshe
08.20.2019 , 07:06 PM | #1
Hi, all my GTN sales were cancelled and deposited to my mailbox. I was not online.

Is this a known bug or do I have to worry about my account being compromised?

Thank you!

Maker
08.20.2019 , 07:24 PM | #3
That's great and all, but in doing this approach I lost all of the credits spent as deposits to set up the auctions...just had about 50-60 auctions canceled...***
Drakku Omegeo of Eclipse. The last known survivor of AoTOR.

MadDutchman
08.20.2019 , 07:28 PM | #4
I wouldn't worry too much about the credits, it might take them a bit but they'll most likely restore them for you.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Elessara
08.20.2019 , 07:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Maker View Post
That's great and all, but in doing this approach I lost all of the credits spent as deposits to set up the auctions...just had about 50-60 auctions canceled...***
When something expires from the GTN I always get the credits spent on deposit back. Did this not happen with the forced expiration?

Maker
08.20.2019 , 07:32 PM | #6
Since they were canceled you do not get the credits back (when they expire you get most but not all back). I was hoping to see the deposit attached, but if you read the cancel email it tells you that you lost all of the deposit...Here's to hoping that actually do something to make us whole, as this is a fairly crappy way to manage the issue and detrimentally impact those of us playing the game fairly.
Drakku Omegeo of Eclipse. The last known survivor of AoTOR.

lightSaberAddiCt
08.21.2019 , 11:55 PM | #7
Maybe you should contact them, because I got all my deposits back. Sounds like a bug if you didn't.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

lightSaberAddiCt
08.21.2019 , 11:58 PM | #8
Since they were canceled you do not get the credits back (when they expire you get most but not all back). I was hoping to see the deposit attached, but if you read the cancel email it tells you that you lost all of the deposit...Here's to hoping that actually do something to make us whole, as this is a fairly crappy way to manage the issue and detrimentally impact those of us playing the game fairly.
Even if deposits were no given, even with 50-60 items (unless we are talking like items with a 50m price tag) that is not really a dentrimental loss. I mean we are talking maybe what? a couple hundred thousand credits at most? If you didn't receive the credits, i am sure they will more then likely restore them if you submit a ticket with the exact amount lost.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

DarkTergon
08.22.2019 , 12:32 AM | #9
when the auctions were cancelled, everyone lost their deposits, which are very little these days, no matter what you put the items up for. Anyone who lost credits can get them back doing just one heroic, that's how little people lost. But it stopped a bug/exploit/hack that has caused a lot of problems. I don't think they'll be able to refund the lost deposit, but it's not as if everyone will go broke over night because of it
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

OlBuzzard
08.22.2019 , 07:48 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
Even if deposits were no given, even with 50-60 items (unless we are talking like items with a 50m price tag) that is not really a dentrimental loss. I mean we are talking maybe what? a couple hundred thousand credits at most? If you didn't receive the credits, i am sure they will more then likely restore them if you submit a ticket with the exact amount lost.
That's just it. Not to mention that in some cases the market has actually improved. Some items are actually selling higher than before.

Loss of time reposting items on the market. I know. I did the same thing. Just not on nearly as large a scale. But frankly I could not remember which characters had what items for sale... soooo I had to check ALL of them. IMO it's still a small price to pay to do my part in cleaning up the mess that was made.
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|