Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All my GTN sales cancelled?

lightSaberAddiCt
08.22.2019 , 10:39 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
That's just it. Not to mention that in some cases the market has actually improved. Some items are actually selling higher than before.

Loss of time reposting items on the market. I know. I did the same thing. Just not on nearly as large a scale. But frankly I could not remember which characters had what items for sale... soooo I had to check ALL of them. IMO it's still a small price to pay to do my part in cleaning up the mess that was made.
Yeah I checked again, didn't get deposit back. But still, it is not that much. Hell I am just glad I got to keep the dyes I bought

Been waiting weeks to put them on market, even though it is only like 10 of them, I can make back the 70 million I invested. This had to be addressed, it was destroying the economy.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

OlBuzzard
08.22.2019 , 03:36 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
Yeah I checked again, didn't get deposit back. But still, it is not that much. Hell I am just glad I got to keep the dyes I bought

Been waiting weeks to put them on market, even though it is only like 10 of them, I can make back the 70 million I invested. This had to be addressed, it was destroying the economy.
Agreed .. we're both on the same page .. and for the same reason !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

chuckwilliamson
08.22.2019 , 09:53 PM | #13
I put in a ticket before I saw the forum post about what happened. They responded and told me to give them a list of all my auctions and all my lost deposits so they could validate ??? Over 260 items with no way to account for the loss since emails are automagically deleted when you take the item out. Not a significant amount of credits...~150K as a best guess but more the principle of them putting the accounting on the player.

TrixxieTriss
08.22.2019 , 10:00 PM | #14
What I have noticed is the person who made a few threads here about the dye and cube problems on the GTN has completely disappeared off the GTN themselves.
So they were obviously caught up in this somehow and should have known better than to try and profit from it when they knew it was an exploit.
Many of us tried to warn them and point out what would happen

Jdast
08.22.2019 , 10:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
What I have noticed is the person who made a few threads here about the dye and cube problems on the GTN has completely disappeared off the GTN themselves.
So they were obviously caught up in this somehow and should have known better than to try and profit from it when they knew it was an exploit.
Totally agree. Karma, like me, can be a real _____.

I must admit to experiencing a bit of schadenfreude.

Hugs,

Dasty

lightSaberAddiCt
08.22.2019 , 10:05 PM | #16
You noticed that too huh? I was curious why I haven't seen him lately. Honestly, I think he brought it up on the forums to promote it so the cheap dyes could sell, then uses that money to upsell the dyes at higher prices. Cute shell game, but may have caught up to him. It was so evident with his alts it was one person, I mean get a little creative with the names at least.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

TrixxieTriss
08.22.2019 , 10:56 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
It was so evident with his alts it was one person, I mean get a little creative with the names at least.
Lol, IKR.

OlBuzzard
08.22.2019 , 11:13 PM | #18
The games some people play. And yet they seemingly never learn. WOW !

The truth always finds a way to express itself in the universe. Some learn from life experiences, while others: well ... perhaps that's enough said . It's best to lay this one to rest now.

The GTN will be on the mend in short order... hopefully.
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|