Biochem

Gelceea

Interesting how this actually ran across my my thoughts also. Of more concern to me is the lack of great schematics (or maybe it's just me Noobin it, not knowing where to get the stuff I really want to make). I would really like making the REUSEABLE stims and medpacks in the list (early on at L8 requirement even).......but where the frack are they obtained from? I've rev-engrd the 1-time use ones repeatedly and never get anything out of them except for the compounds that I used to twist em up to begin with.

Interesting how this actually ran across my my thoughts also. Of more concern to me is the lack of great schematics (or maybe it's just me Noobin it, not knowing where to get the stuff I really want to make). I would really like making the REUSEABLE stims and medpacks in the list (early on at L8 requirement even).......but where the frack are they obtained from? I've rev-engrd the 1-time use ones repeatedly and never get anything out of them except for the compounds that I used to twist em up to begin with.

The mats come from abundant and rich yield missions. Sometimes lower ones if your companion critically succeeds.

Edited by Choukyuudan

I've noticed a good balance.

Like one of the above posters said, run a mission real quick and "refresh" the available missions for diplomacy - it should pop up with something you like.

Perks of having choice and randomization in crafting, I guess... :D

I haven't noticed an issue. The missions cycle though. It seems like each mission has a cooldown before it's available again once completed. So, I've had periods where I could only choose gift missions. Not sure if it's based on time or the number of missions completed since the mission on cooldown was completed. However, this lessens greatly as you unlock more missions. As an aside, Ialways have many more Lightside missions available than Darkside missions because I never do the Lightside ones. So, they're never on cooldown. Edited by Choukyuudan

I haven't noticed an issue. The missions cycle though. It seems like each mission has a cooldown before it's available again once completed. So, I've had periods where I could only choose gift missions. Not sure if it's based on time or the number of missions completed since the mission on cooldown was completed. However, this lessens greatly as you unlock more missions. As an aside, Ialways have many more Lightside missions available than Darkside missions because I never do the Lightside ones. So, they're never on cooldown.

I have noticed this, also. Perhaps OP have just done all the dark side missions?

Int I would really like making the REUSEABLE stims and medpacks in the list (early on at L8 requirement even).......but where the frack are they obtained from? I've rev-engrd the 1-time use ones repeatedly and never get anything out of them except for the compounds that I used to twist em up to begin with.

This is only a theory, but I have had much better luck getting the rare(er) schematics by de-engineering large stacks of produced items. I am most likely incorrect in assuming this, but it sure seems to get better results!

If I de-engineer 1 medpac at a time I will sometimes go through 8-12 before getting a schematic, but if I do a full stack of 10 so far I have always gotten a schematic and a load of raw materials to boot!

I had to de-engineer around 120 of the level 8 medpacs to get the reuseable one, this really isnt that bad considering that you get a lot of the raw materials (green goo) back every time.

I am also doing biochem and I re stacks of two on all of the stims and have made several reusable stims however i was hoping on selling them for a profit but since they are BOP it is rather annoying.

I am also having a hard time obtaining Alien Blood to craft those I have had to look in both GTN's one on the Fleet and one on Nar shadaa (no they do not have the same stuff) just to find three and they are so rare of a diplomacy drop that it almost makes it not worth it.

RE can get you an improved version of every Stim and Med out of the trainer. I've RE'd Battle Force Stims to get a Reusable version (only one I have done so far at that level). I've got Prototypes of every green Stim and prototypes of every green healing kit.

I'm kinda curious if we can improve on our Prototype and Reusable items though... Could I DE enough of my Purple Reusable stims to get some kind of Orange?