Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nathema Conspiracy Story Cameos Major Bug

Icemaxx
05.16.2018 , 08:09 PM | #1
Dear SWTOR,

I would like to report a grievous error in the new Nathema Conspiracy flashpoint. I
Spoiler
, which is completely ruining the immersion and the countless hours I spent reaching this point. I believe others are having this issue as well, with the wrong characters showing up, so if you could please fix this I would be grateful. Until this is resolved I do not wish to proceed in the Flashpoint. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Max

PS: I have seen others complain of this issue on YouTube and ingame, yet for some reason I haven't seen many posts about it. I also submitted a bug report ingame, but this is a really important issue I think should be fixed ASAP, as it would mean otherwise that our choices don't matter.

Gyronamics
05.17.2018 , 07:11 AM | #2
If you didn't kill him it's not a bug.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018

Icemaxx
07.04.2018 , 03:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
If you didn't kill him it's not a bug.
Clearly you didn't read carefully.. I said I DID kill Baras, which means he shouldn't be showing up in my story. So yes, it is a bug.

Icemaxx
12.11.2018 , 12:58 AM | #4
Cameo issue still present as of December 11, 2018. I confirmed through old screenshots that I
Spoiler
in the original Sith Warrior storyline, and yet the game flag incorrectly spawns him into Nathema Conspiracy still. It's frustrating that the immersion is still broken for this quest, and a severe one that negates one of my most significant decisions in the game's story. I hope this gets fixed soon...