6.1.4 Conquest Updates

DavidStaats

If you think that BW base their decisions solely on one person on these forums, then I'm questioning your sense of reality.

IKR.. Conquest is such an easy-to-measure mechanic. Huge part about it is all about numbers on display. Even normal player can produce some undeniable and extremely accurate data about it. Imagine how easy it is for BW with some server side tools to see exactly how balanced or imbalanced things are. They look at these numbers, figure nerfs are needed. ....And couple of champions here figure it only naturral to blame their fellow player for it. Brazenly singling out one player and going " HE IS TO BLAME FOR ALL YOUR WOES!!! gg, as the saying goes! DT been at it for quite a while now. Lots of people reading this have prolly seen him and his friends hard at work: Spreading lies, false info about me, attacking my character, ad hominem. All the good stuff. He and couple of other hangers on been at it since April or thereabouts. As absurd as it is, it works pretty well.

Hmm now that my doubtless nefarious work with conquest is done, maybe I nerf the next life day..*twirls moustaches*

Srs, 6.1.1 does show the dangers of "Eh, lets just throw this to people and adjust it later" type of game design. If people notice they can suddenly reach conq target in 15 mins on Monday, ability to do so is a well established tradition to maintain forever by Tuesday. Its tough and ugly to chnage/nerf these things once they are out.

FWIW I've been arguing about elevating multriplayer stuff to same ballpark, not about nerfing. But there isn't much room for truths here.

Edited by Stradlin

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IKR.. Conquest is such an easy-to-measure mechanic. Huge part about it is all about numbers on display. Even normal player can produce some undeniable and extremely accurate data about it. Imagine how easy it is for BW with some server side tools to see exactly how balanced or imbalanced things are. They look at these numbers, figure nerfs are needed. ....And couple of champions here figure it only naturral to blame their fellow player for it. Brazenly singling out one player and going " HE IS TO BLAME FOR ALL YOUR WOES!!! gg, as the saying goes! DT been at it for 5 months now.

You should not blame other forum posters that much. BW has a history to listen to loudmouth whiners and make changes solely based on forum feedback (mostly the bad feedback, never the good). So its only natural some people assume this here is such case.

Your constat prioritizing the group content over the solo content, even tho in some ways you did it very subtle, also does not help your case.

Afterall...it was some trolls endless crying that brought this game's new "group focus" in the past years after kotet/kotfe and we have seen the worst draught in contet since ...i dont know...forever...if somebody can call augments and gear content.

Someone familier with BW way of acting towards "balancing" parts of the game, should have easily deducted buffing something always comes at the cost of nerfing others and prioritizing one type of play - at the expense of another type.

For my part, I did enjoy conquest how they made it in 6.1.1. In so many years playing this game i am tired of ops, pvp and so forth group activities....you can only mindlessly grind them for years. So doing my own thing and earning conquest point sat well with me, even though I log in not so muc this days thanks to some lead developers idea that "we shoud focus on ranked and nim stuff", which is honestly a pathetic way of handling a game. So once again, I believe I owe thanks to whoever made those terrible decisions about the new augs and conquest rebalance, for making me log even less.

Oh and by the way, people dont want to play nim ops and ranked pvp because they suck. There is not any incentive that will make the play it. Judging this by myself - I have played them lot in the past and now there is not anything you can do to make play the content the lead dev likes. Quite the contrary - restricting my playstyle and time I spend in the game only makes me not caring about playing it.

I get it...you all want people to play more group content ...it aint gonna happen like this...certainly not like this. All you will do is alienate them...oh and by the way...this game is carried by the solo and casual crowd. You are about to find this the hard way....seems mindboggling you already haven't...but I guess personal tastes overrules player base happiness.

So much talk lately about toxicity. Too bad such a small part of those discussions touch the venom present on these forums.It def should be talked a bit more. There is something seriously dysfunctional about whole culture of conversation in this place. Small but audible pile of forum reguulars are sometimes completely unable or unwilling to argue about things they find disagreeable. Instead, , they rather climb aboard some weird venomous cancel campaign instead.

I talk with people who are part of the infamous PvP(well, GSF-aligned parts of it) community of this game every single day. Through all these years,I've not witnessed as much pure malice and genuine attempts to character assassination within that community as you all by yourself have managed over past five months, DarkTergon.

You've brazenly and repeatedly encouraged people to completely exclude those you dislike from this community. Why? Because you don't like what they have to say about video game mechanics. That amounts to a valid reason to cancel somebody in your books. Up to the reader here to figure out how right or proper that is. You spread lies, false accusations and wild guesses as facts. You've done this for four or five months now.How is it working for you?

It is crazy how uninterested or unable you are to talk about any of the points I make. Consistently and without a failure you go after the poster instead. All I see is awkward attemps at character assassination instead of discussing the points made.

Going around preaching&spreading your message about having fellow player to blame for some alleged nerfs is utterly obscene. This is why:

- You are chewing at a pointing finger instead of talking about what is being pointing at. It is usually a bad or unconstructive idea. It being some sort of a norm on these forums doesn't quite change the fact.

- I've never even asked or suggested any nerfs. I've pointed out ridiculous disparities and imbalances and asked for multiplayer exclusive content to be elevated to same ballpark. Is that really so horrible or triggering?

- You really think BW needs to rely on forum posts to see how imabalnced something as measurable as conquest is?? They got tons of fancy server side tools chewing this stuff into numbers so they don't need to rely on something as subjective as forum posts by a normal players to see what's up.THEY KNOW. They know what you did last summer!!

If I had time right now I would go through your post history, in whichever of those threads isn't locked, and post quotes from you where you ask for exactly that.

You repeatedly stated that players getting 50k conquest in 20-30 minutes was "too much" or "too fast" in your posts about GSF taking much longer to get to the same number of points.

It was pointed out to you, by me (and others), that stating this fact in that way was in fact giving the devs a "nerf" message based on these forum user's previous experience over the last several years.

I even personally made a post writing my version of what you asking for (more points for GSF to make it equal to the rate of speed with solo content) hoping you would alter your verbiage.

You didn't.

It is a well known fact of life that the squeaky wheel gets the grease (oil) and you went out of your way to squeak so much that you had multiple threads locked by the forum mods.

^ "Elevate other content so it is in same ballpark with Planetaries" I bet I've said as much like dozens of times. Clearly not enough repetition.

Honestly, I feel this is ridiculous and quite insulting conversation to have. "Should we blame fellow player for devving decisions on Test Center?" You know what? Go right ahead! I swear, I nerf life day next just to make you feel sad!!!and your favorite tauntaun too.

Edited by Stradlin

You should not blame other forum posters that much. BW has a history to listen to loudmouth whiners and make changes solely based on forum feedback (mostly the bad feedback, never the good). So its only natural some people assume this here is such case.

I really can't agree with your assessment. There may be a correlation in some cases but that doesn't mean causation. The difference between those two can NOT be understated.

I'm quite sure that you only remember those topics that changed against your wishes and there being loudmouths as you put it that asked for that. However, that hardly means that BW listens to loudmouths. In fact there are as many times where people were loud on these forums and didn't get what they wanted. So no, you're wrong about BW listening.

What they do care about is the general trend from multiple places but they rarely do what people ask, they just react to the emotions and not specific requests.

There are many examples of people complaining on the forums and on the PTS and BW still going ahead with it. Galactic Command for example. The previous time they required people to do ranked warzones for augments also was highly complained about and they went live with it anyway.

And the new augments coming in 6.1.4 along with these conquest changes are the most current example. They'll tweak it to appease the masses but they're going through with it just the same.

Again, they don't listen to feedback, they just manage the temperature of the feedback. Their goals are not ours and they rarely meet.

I really can't agree with your assessment. There may be a correlation in some cases but that doesn't mean causation. The difference between those two can NOT be understated.

I'm quite sure that you only remember those topics that changed against your wishes and there being loudmouths as you put it that asked for that. However, that hardly means that BW listens to loudmouths. In fact there are as many times where people were loud on these forums and didn't get what they wanted. So no, you're wrong about BW listening.

What they do care about is the general trend from multiple places but they rarely do what people ask, they just react to the emotions and not specific requests.

There are many examples of people complaining on the forums and on the PTS and BW still going ahead with it. Galactic Command for example. The previous time they required people to do ranked warzones for augments also was highly complained about and they went live with it anyway.

And the new augments coming in 6.1.4 along with these conquest changes are the most current example. They'll tweak it to appease the masses but they're going through with it just the same.

Again, they don't listen to feedback, they just manage the temperature of the feedback. Their goals are not ours and they rarely meet.

That is a fair point, but what I said above comes from my own experience with the forums, the game, the social media and so forth. Few of the bad decisions, that are against what the mass of players prefers, were very often taken upon reading what a few people are mouthing their personal wishes upon here in the forums.

To be clear I am not saying they only act this way all of time (it is just not reasonable), all I am saying is I have felt it quite often in some of their questionable (to say the least) decisions. Its a general feeling in many people I believe, thus why I said to him not to be so surprised.

Its too bad pesonal feelings about how the game should be run or who it should cater to from the dev team is why TOR is in such mess and decline.

OH, and by the way GSF is one of the last group modes I play, used to play it every night with teams, I was pretty good at it and so on and I am all for buffing it in regards to conquest....alas...it seems very short-sighted to suggest or to believe that nerfing solo activities will automatically bring crowds of players to GSF and PVP.

Edited by ExarSun

/snip

The post you quoted, was a reply to someone else, a joke, sorry you don't understand these things. It also had nothing to do with CQ, other then wondering how long it would take someone to complain.

There were others, but they were removed, that wasn't the first thing I said, not to mention, you are trying to quote a thread which you, yourself edited several times, and changed the narrative a lot. We had other threads, and posts, but as they were removed, we've no evidence. People can judge for themselves, I'm not wasting anymore time on you.

What we said would happen has. :rolleyes:

Edited by DarkTergon

The post you quoted, was a reply to someone else, a joke, sorry you don't understand these things. It also had nothing to do with CQ, other then wondering how long it would take someone to complain.

There were others, but they were removed, that wasn't the first thing I said, not to mention, you are trying to quote a thread which you, yourself edited several times, and changed the narrative a lot. We had other threads, and posts, but as they were removed, we've no evidence. People can judge for themselves, I'm not wasting anymore time on you.

What we said would happen has. :rolleyes:

Your evaluation, as well as Darev are spot on.

That said ... IMO the impact of an individual not withstanding should never be minimized ... Unfortunately there are numerous other much more positive examples of suggestions and matters that would more affectively benefit the game that (for whatever reason) continues to be ignored regularly.

** Companions (multiple categories ranging from customization to repeatable interactions)

** Strongholds ( multiple SOLID requests and suggestions)

** PvP

** Gearing

** Crafting

** Story advancement that lasts more than a brief few minutes

** multiple repeatable exercises to utilize that surround the story lines ( ops / heroics / dailies and other missions )

** supportive activities for smaller guilds

** achievements on multiple levels of game activities ( solo or guild related )

So many categories to chose from ... many good, solid recommendations and requests for additional development.

All of them seem to be ignored.

Sooo much negativity seems to be a focal point right now.

The development team is as talented as any out there right now. It would be nice to see a more positive response to some of the suggestions that are being made. Using a suggestion and making it work to the satisfaction of those who are playing the game as well as those who are spending countless hours bringing it to life is NOT a BAD thing ... If anything it could be VERY rewarding.

In any case .. I do hope that CQ's can be something that is beneficial to everyone who participates. No need for the usual negativity we've seen so much of in the past.

Edited by OlBuzzard

I was pretty good at it and so on and I am all for buffing it in regards to conquest....alas...it seems very short-sighted to suggest or to believe that nerfing solo activities will automatically bring crowds of players to GSF and PVP.

I'll let you and DT and few other champions get back to figuring out which aspects of your various video games I''ve personally taken away from you real soon..But thought I'd comment on this.

Whole point is making sure people who enjoy GSF (or pvp, etc) get to enjoy conq rates that are somehow within the same ballpark with planetary missions, Ppl who enjoy GSF (or multiplayer exclusive content in general) should get conq at rates somehow comparable with planetary tourism. That is all.

Nerfing solo activities doesn't or wouldn't automatically draw people to GSF. Making sure all playstyles are somewhat equal stops drawing people from their favorite things to stuff they don't quite enjoy doing as much though. All multiplayer content needs some popularity to even happen. Solo stuff on the other hand is completely immune to low popularity. You can do them at 5 am while being the only person in the universe playing TOR if you want. Therefore, having solo stuff that appears way more tempting in terms of rewards to multiplayer stuff is obscene.

Person doing multiplayer stuff matters to other people. It is as simple as that. He sits in activity finder, ready to start shooting you with lasers in GSF. Or prepared to heal you in an FP. Or bout to beat you with his glowing stick in WZs. Person doing soloable planetary missions matters to other people much less often. Do them in grp and that's you mattering to other people. You don't have to though.and I guess most of the time you don't. Game busy rewarding people for leaving the multiplayer aspects behind is really weird. Bonkers conq system of live servers -entices- you to do so.

Buffing multiplayer activities doesn't require massive nerfs to planetary stuff imo. BW prolly has some less than obvious reasons to consider doing so though.

Ps I swear, I'll ruin life day next. Just you wait.

Edited by Stradlin

nop. not dialing it back. as if anything over the past year as showed me, pitchforks and torches while taking action, force people to do things....while sitting back and talking does nothing. sitting back and waiting allows for the complainers and whiners and ranters and ruiners to make their way in to ruin everything. then the rest of us are screwed. the time for sitting back and waiting is over. i dont know why bioware always does this. that's game devs these days....they cater and break to the whiners and complainers. im usually a HUGE supporter of bioware and this game. this rubs me the wrong way

Yeah. I only asked for people to dial back the hyperbole a bit until we actually saw some changes (more than the very few samples we say). Now that more information is out, by all means, treat them like Frankenstein's monster and burn them at the stake with flaming pitchforks.

Yeah. I only asked for people to dial back the hyperbole a bit until we actually saw some changes (more than the very few samples we say). Now that more information is out, by all means, treat them like Frankenstein's monster and burn them at the stake with flaming pitchforks.

These are analogies made with such a good taste.:D I mean, lord of the flies <->real life - ratio has reached " THESE ARE THE NAMES OF THE PLAYERS WE BLAME FOR THIS NERF!- tier already. So yeah, time to start talking bout burnin some folks I guess?? I'm pretty glad there is Atlantic ocean between me and my old friends so I can keep conspiring about how to nerf life day at peace, without having to worry bout folks showing up under my window.

Edited by Stradlin

Your evaluation, as well as Darev are spot on.

That said ... IMO the impact of an individual not withstanding should never be minimized ... Unfortunately there are numerous other much more positive examples of suggestions and matters that would more affectively benefit the game that (for whatever reason) continues to be ignored regularly.

** Companions (multiple categories ranging from customization to repeatable interactions)

** Strongholds ( multiple SOLID requests and suggestions)

** PvP

** Gearing

** Crafting

** Story advancement that lasts more than a brief few minutes

** multiple repeatable exercises to utilize that surround the story lines ( ops / heroics / dailies and other missions )

** supportive activities for smaller guilds

** achievements on multiple levels of game activities ( solo or guild related )

So many categories to chose from ... many good, solid recommendations and requests for additional development.

All of them seem to be ignored.

Sooo much negativity seems to be a focal point right now.

The development team is as talented as any out there right now. It would be nice to see a more positive response to some of the suggestions that are being made. Using a suggestion and making it work to the satisfaction of those who are playing the game as well as those who are spending countless hours bringing it to life is NOT a BAD thing ... If anything it could be VERY rewarding.

In any case .. I do hope that CQ's can be something that is beneficial to everyone who participates. No need for the usual negativity we've seen so much of in the past.

This will be my last post on this thread, it seems my views are going against the grain here, and are being removed. Can't say much, but I've said all that needs to be said, I wish you all well,.

That might work some of the time but after a while that can backfire in their faces. Me for example I haven't been playing SWTOR for 3-4 months now and this latest stunt with the conquest has me considering whether to keep my sub or not. The only reason I have a sub here now is because of my guild but with the latest stunt I am not sure any of them are going to stick around and they normally look to me to give them reasons to stay. Lately that has been less and less and actually been encouraging them to try wow.

IMO solo players will continue to be ignored ! Small guilds will continue to suffer ...

It's hard to believe that what was done so well just a few months ago has been trashed now.

[/scratches head] ...

I've never quite understood the logic behind taking success and flushing it down the toilet!

Hmmm ... come to think of it .... Disney did the same thing. ( I guess it must be a prerequisite to the Star Wars franchise !)

:D

This will be my last post on this thread, it seems my views are going against the grain here, and are being removed. Can't say much, but I've said all that needs to be said, I wish you all well,.

as always, the typical complainers that complain on game forums.....won. idk why they always win...but people like that just ruin everything all the time. they did the SAME EXACT THING to aion, rift and tera. they did the same thing to wow. for some reason, these people have a way with the devs. they get through to them using special blends of words and psychological tactics to get devs to listen to their complaining and whining, while the devs totally ignore people actively playing the game and supporting what they just did.

if that's the way it's gonna be? I hope the complainers ruin this game for them then, to the point it's just on life support and drags out with bits and pieces of content over 10 more years, while the devs sit around and say "what went wrong? why is it like this?" because you listened to the complainers.....that's why it's like this.

IMO solo players will continue to be ignored ! Small guilds will continue to suffer ...

It's hard to believe that what was done so well just a few months ago has been trashed now.

[/scratches head] ...

I've never quite understood the logic behind taking success and flushing it down the toilet!

Hmmm ... come to think of it .... Disney did the same thing. ( I guess it must be a prerequisite to the Star Wars franchise !)

they listen to the very vocal small minority of people who complain and stomp their feet, use their words in a way it gets devs or producer's attention, then they go on their little campaigns, and for some reason...game devs and others take notice, make the changes to suit those particular people, and that's when everything turns to crap.

picture these people as energy vampires. you could be having a GREAT DAY and a GREAT TIME with something. take for instance...conquest that was recently done. awesome! great! everyone is happy in the room!. then along comes "that guy" and starts going around to every computer and person, raising doubt, and complaining that the game isn't doing what HE WANTS TO DO. (campaigning to change it). now, he gets obsessed with it to the point he makes it his mission and goal in life to MAKE the devs change it. Thjen all of that great feeling gets sucked out completely.

he starts to spam everyone with emails, talk to everyone, talk to devs, probably email them etc etc. it might be even 2 or 3 out of 10 in the room...but we have gotten to the point where now the LOUDEST PEOPLE in the room....win. they dont even have to be near the majority of people in the room. we are at a point in society now where the absolutely loudest people in any room are the ones that FORCE CHANGE or ELSE!!

That's exactly what happened here, and happened with other games. im not sure why devs are other people constantly listen to people like this. its like saying to complainer "yes! ok ok we are changing it!" then saying to the rest of the playerbase "screw you, we dont care if you are having fun"

[/scratches head] ...

if you havent noticed...other than a tv show and a handful of games, star wars is quite dead....disney has it on life support. totally and completely. people have completely forgotten about it.

So when are we going to see multiple tiers of Conquest Goals? I.E hitting 50,000 in a week earns you a set of rewards, then hitting 200k in the same week earns you greater rewards, earning 500k in the same week earns you even more rewards?

the rewards for conquest are horrible lmao.

also...why take away the base raiding? where you could take enemy outposts and get the elite guards? people were forming open world raiding groups and going at it all around the planets when that was in conquest.

why does bioware routinely take this fun stuff out!?

So much talk lately about toxicity. Too bad such a small part of those discussions touch the venom present on these forums.It def should be talked a bit more. There is something seriously dysfunctional about whole culture of conversation in this place. Small but audible pile of forum reguulars are sometimes completely unable or unwilling to argue about things they find disagreeable. Instead, , they rather climb aboard some weird venomous cancel campaign instead.

I talk with people who are part of the infamous PvP(well, GSF-aligned parts of it) community of this game every single day. Through all these years,I've not witnessed as much pure malice and genuine attempts to character assassination within that community as you all by yourself have managed over past five months, DarkTergon.

You've brazenly and repeatedly encouraged people to completely exclude those you dislike from this community. Why? Because you don't like what they have to say about video game mechanics. That amounts to a valid reason to cancel somebody in your books. Up to the reader here to figure out how right or proper that is. You spread lies, false accusations and wild guesses as facts. You've done this for four or five months now.How is it working for you?

It is crazy how uninterested or unable you are to talk about any of the points I make. Consistently and without a failure you go after the poster instead. All I see is awkward attemps at character assassination instead of discussing the points made.

Going around preaching&spreading your message about having fellow player to blame for some alleged nerfs is utterly obscene. This is why:

- You are chewing at a pointing finger instead of talking about what is being pointing at. It is usually a bad or unconstructive idea. It being some sort of a norm on these forums doesn't quite change the fact.

- I've never even asked or suggested any nerfs. I've pointed out ridiculous disparities and imbalances and asked for multiplayer exclusive content to be elevated to same ballpark. Is that really so horrible or triggering?

- You really think BW needs to rely on forum posts to see how imabalnced something as measurable as conquest is?? They got tons of fancy server side tools chewing this stuff into numbers so they don't need to rely on something as subjective as forum posts by a normal players to see what's up.THEY KNOW. They know what you did last summer!!

I actually agree.

The most toxic part of SWTOR community isn't DK chat, ranked PvP or GSF aces.

The most toxic part of community are "elitist forum veterans" who can be blatantly racist, nazist and just arrogant to players from non-english speaking places and can get away with this and BW just silently approves this BS.

And now when said "elitist forum veterans" are able to farm good conquest they are indeed willing to not let any GSF or PvP peasant to ruin their order of things and their precious credits as long as they are able to farm millions and billions in by just running heroics and other braindead stuff on 30 chars.

I say, lets get rid of forum toxicity!

This place could be much better without toxic elitists.

Edited by Kraysk

I actually agree.

The most toxic part of SWTOR community isn't DK chat, ranked PvP or GSF aces.

The most toxic part of community are "elitist forum veterans" who can be blatantly racist, nazist and just arrogant to players from non-english speaking places and can get away with this and BW just silently approves this BS.

And now when said "elitist forum veterans" are able to farm good conquest they are indeed willing to not let any GSF or PvP peasant to ruin their order of things and their precious credits as long as they are able to farm millions and billions in by just running heroics and other braindead stuff on 30 chars.

I say, lets get rid of forum toxicity!

This place could be much better without toxic elitists.

Aha! I always suspected that dastardly, diabolical, DarkTergon was a racist, classist, xenophobic Nazi!

What new -ism will he unleash on the forums next? I shudder to think! (ZOMG, I get bonus points for alliteration, but lose points b/c I mixed uses of the Oxford comma in the first sentence!!!!)

Oh wait, nevuhmind, I'm braindead.

Banner job helping to eliminate forum toxicity. :rolleyes:

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

if you havent noticed...other than a tv show and a handful of games, star wars is quite dead....disney has it on life support. totally and completely. people have completely forgotten about it.

No, it's not. In fact, in a few weeks, they are launching a new line of literature set 200-300 years before Episode 1. It is called the High Republic era and will focus on the Jedi in the role they are traditionally supposed to be in as peacekeepers. It is made up of children's books, young adult novels, comics, and novels geared towards adults.

They are also working on the pre-production of multiple shows and video games.

Edited by TexasMarine

No, it's not. In fact, in a few weeks, they are launching a new line of literature set 200-300 years before Episode 1. It is called the High Republic era and will focus on the Jedi in the role they are traditionally supposed to be in as peacekeepers. It is made up of children's books, young adult novels, comics, and novels geared towards adults.

They are also working on the pre-production of multiple shows and video games.

I agree... It's far from dead. But Disney "styled" ignoring the lore which kept the franchise alive so well for so long could be rubbing off on other "aspects" of future development.

Killing off successful ideas and other mediums that actually ... well you ... actually WORK (in this case CQ's as it was a few months ago) really does have a negative impact.

I'm still at a total loss as to why such negativity (aka swinging the nerf bat) seems to be the accepted norm.

IMO ... when something works as well as the updated CQ's did a few months ago ... why in the name of common sense rip the guts out of it ?

In the old days we use to have a specific name for that sort of person. (but I wont go there)

Aha! I always suspected that dastardly, diabolical, DarkTergon was a racist, classist, xenophobic Nazi!

What new -ism will he unleash on the forums next? I shudder to think! (ZOMG, I get bonus points for alliteration, but lose points b/c I mixed uses of the Oxford comma in the first sentence!!!!)

Oh wait, nevuhmind, I'm braindead.

Banner job helping to eliminate forum toxicity. :rolleyes:

Dasty

I know I said I wasn't going to comment again, but your right, I work for Hydra....*hangs head in shame...

I was hoping coulson could save me, but he never turned up.....

I know I said I wasn't going to comment again, but your right, I work for Hydra....*hangs head in shame...

I was hoping coulson could save me, but he never turned up.....

Oldest trick in the galaxy. Don't pretend to be some Hydra lackey. We know the truth! Oh, this isn't over Cobra Commander, true leader of Hydra. I'll get you next time!

G.I. Dasty

Edited by Jdast