Where to loot the Vendetta Armor?

XtmShadow

I have been on pursuit to find the TD-07A Vendetta Armor set, I have bought the gloves and boots from the GTN. However I am after the rest now and tey don't show up in the GTN, I have been on Corellia killing elite jedi mobs, but no luck.

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/screenshots/11301.jpg

Any ideas on where I can find it?

Just check the GTN a lot. I found all of the pieces of Vendetta armor on there at different times, and I'm on a heavily populated server. Even the orange bracers and belt, though the people posting them wanted a completely ludicrous amount of money.

If you're at all into PvP though, I suggest just saving up some Champion commendations and getting the Champion PvP gear. Same design as the Vendetta stuff, but better colour and detailing.

But yeah - the Vendetta/PvP armor and a couple of the duster jackets you can get are pretty much the only IA armor I think looks legitimately great. Oh, and I don't mind a couple of the sets that basically just look like Empire uniforms.

Got all pieces except the boots on the GTN for around 12-45k a piece. The bracers and belt were especially cheaper than the TD-07A Panther ones. Had to pay 60k for bracers and 75k for belt for that set which i have bought completely of the GTN too(except chest and pants ofc). Edited by Master_Rahl

• 3 weeks later...
so if i want it i should go to belsavis and do heroics? and then cshoose the blue boxes for rewards? but i dont understand why would here be drops if vendetta gear is lvl 50

Because the dailies on Belsavis are level 50. The daily Heroics on Belsavis("Lights Out", "Old Enemies" and "Freeing the Fallen") all have a level 50 blue Prototype Box with a high chance for an orange.

Lights Out gives you a choice of orange, high end weapons for your companions or the blue box.

Old Enemies gives you a choice of level 50 epic Armorings or blue Lockbox.

Freeing the Fallen gives you an epic Mod or a blue lockbox.

I got the bracers off a mob of Voss. Really just want the belt now. Don't care about the looks, but haven't seen any other bracers/belt that are modable.

I'm the opposite, I got the belt but no bracers. The 07 Panther set also has moddable belt and bracers, but they are also rare drops.

I didn't know the Belsavis dailies had a chance to drop mod items. I will make a point to do more of those, thanks for the info.

• 4 months later...
chest, boots and hands were random drops while questing on belsavis. boots and hands from normal trash mobs and the chest came from a 2+hero quest (can't remember the name) not as reward but from a elite (or Champ?) boss. Edited by Hardcora

• 3 months later...

See now everyone is saying its the high level ranom planet drops... Now obv the games been nerfed changed/updated and some loot drops changed (more chance to drop for class, yet ive noticed no difference, done foundy 26 times both solo and with another BH and not a single foundry BH chest drop), but back in Febuary I picked up the Vendetta chest, wrists and head piece from randoms on Nar Shaddaa, I got the legs from Hoth, and the boots from Taris.

So again whether its harder now due to all the game changes I dunno. Personally myself I just think its down to luck but obv the higher level planets would be more of a help. Some people could be farming for months on end (like I did with Supreme Inquisitors Robe, and after 2 and half months it dropped, for myfriend he was lucky and got it on first try) but I know there no specific place on record/TORhead but one of my guildies has picked up the chest and legs from the champion on Ilum in the "Defend The Shipment" Daily on the far back wall under an ice rock arch

player co-ords "Player (X,Y): 119.101" Salvage Foreman Tha'ross, all TORhead has on him loot wise is a level 45 ear piece.. But ive picked up level 50 blasters and other orange modables with the odd purple every now and then

That's good to know!

I'm basically missing ONLY the top now

I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope for a drop from somewhere... or someone posts one on GTN at a not so outrageous price (of 2.5m the other week)

The only piece to complete the full set I need now are the gloves...

I got the chest last week from GTM for around 1 mil credits, boots for 35,000, belt for 19,000, head for 9,000, bracers for 20,000 and the leggings for 13,000.

I guess that some people forgot to add a few zeroes to those! :D

That's good to know!

I'm basically missing ONLY the top now

I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope for a drop from somewhere... or someone posts one on GTN at a not so outrageous price (of 2.5m the other week)

Are you from The Jedi Covenant server?

Because I saw a chest 2 weeks ago in GTM for that same price (2.5 mil) that was posted by someone called Bobesponja. I even PM'ed him to lower his price a bit because I wanted it and he didn't do it.

3 days later I found the one I bought for 1.0 mil from another user!

What I do, basically, is everytime I log off I leave my toons in their respective fleet and near the GTM area, so when I log in I can check it fast and that's how I managed to get all the pieced but the gloves.

Edited by Haggardbr