So why is it Doc suddenly okey with me killing innocents on Corellia?

Gelious

To elaborate: it's the beginning of Republic Corellia world's quest chain, when you take the Imperial weapon designed to kill every living thing aboard transport trains. Just as you got it, you are informed the Imperials are already using the trains to strike at Republic troops and you have the DS option of using Imp's device against them, but since the trains are also used by civilians, they will die too. You even get a heart wrenching cutscene of train filled by both Imps and civilians dying.

The whole thing made me feel very guilty and wanting to redo the choice, but I couldn't because I RP a Jedi who believes the end justify the means. Great job, Bioware!

However what really strikes me as odd, is that I had Doc with me with max affection, and he didn't react at all, i even didnt lose any of his points. This is, may I remind you, the same Doc who didnt want Master Bella to fight because she was tired, who gave -80 points for killing brainwashed Jedi Master, etc, etc,

Strange, is it not?

Edited by Gelious

I've always had the impression that the later missions didn't provide/detract affection points as often as the early ones did (even in the case of Light/Dark Side decisions); perhaps some dialogs simply don't "interact" with some/all companions (because BioWare was in a rush to release the game and didn't have the time to fully implement this could be a reason, I guess).

With the Jedi Consular, either option is NOT looked favorably by Nadia Grell. You loose affection points, whether you go DS or LS. First time I've seen it happen and I've finished every single storyline thus far.

Also, concerning Doc, while doing the Bonus Series and / or Dailies on Belsavis, he may dislike your answers for no particular reason, despite his codex entry suggesting otherwise. I'll say it was most likely the work of sloppy coding, when they were programming the decisions the character should approve.

It does seem like a big oversight, Doc, Kira, and T7 definately should not approve of/be neutral to this particular DS choice. Scourge would, of course. Not sure about Rusk, since I never use him, but he might be pragmatic enough to approve of it.

i might run Khem Val through a black talon and see what he makes of me sparing the captain.

He disapproves, I think 30 points.