Okay, Let's see the content we got in 1 year

LUCASCASADEIS

2 new wz. (novare and hypergates)

2 new FP.(kaon and lost island)

3 new raids (kp was with only 1 boss in the begining) (Terror from beyong and denova)

2 more daily locations(Black Hole and section x)

hk-51 (companion)

F2P Option (cartel market)

group finder

RWZ

Space Combat Missions

new graphics (sun with the trees and the shadows)

new gear. rating 146 and 150

Guild Bank

Legacy (i love this :) )

pets

2 new world bosses

augment kits and adaptive gear

2 world events

hide head slot

unifity colors

mood in our faces heheh

okay maybe i miss something but i think we got good content in 1 year. and i am happy with what bioware is doing

what do you think? are you agree with me?

give me your coments :)

FUTURE CONTENT WE KNOW:

Makeb with new level cap.

World pvp ilum (a new map)

Super Secret Space Project (we'll see far in the future)

new specie (cathar)

i saw something about a new FP coming soon

i am pretty sure i read this in dev tracker (all the FP will go Hard Mode)

new events and old events

new cartel items

Edited by LUCASCASADEIS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We also got:

1. Ability-Delay.

2. Lag.

3. Poor Customer Service.

4. A host of Bioware Developer Firings.

5. A loss of over 1.5 million subscribers.

6. Cheap fireworks as an "appreciation" for a first year anniversary.

7. An extremely over-restrictive F2P model.

8. Crash to Desktops that they seem unable to fix.

9. A Cartel Shop Life-Day event.

10. No non Cartel Shop Event for either the first year anniversary or life-day

I could go on and on and on....

But why, EA doean't care as long as their Cartel Shop is selling items and a rapid pace.

I agree, I think a lot of the 'first year was terrible, barely got content' are from people who only do one type of thing (especially people only here for the story, they got shafted pretty hard). If you look at it as a whole SWTOR put out more content this year than WoW. :rolleyes:

We also got:

1. Ability-Delay.

2. Lag.

But why, EA doean't care as long as their Cartel Shop is selling items and a rapid pace.

11. Less PvP content now than at launch (removal of Ilum PvP missions/dailies)

If they cared, they'd have done more. It feels like SWTOR is just coasting along, and that's all it'll ever do.

I agree, I think a lot of the 'first year was terrible, barely got content' are from people who only do one type of thing (especially people only here for the story, they got shafted pretty hard). If you look at it as a whole SWTOR put out more content this year than WoW. :rolleyes:

agree with you my friend

okay maybe i miss something but i think we got good content in 1 year. and i am happy with what bioware is doing

Well yes :D

I am also quite happy with how things are going. They have also confirmed that they will release the Cathar soon, the first added new species. Wish we could have gotten it now during X-mas oh well.

They have added the ability to color-coordinate the gear and hide helmet. I am very very happy for the hide helmet feature. Have looked at a few old screenshots today and all my companions were running around with ugly diadems just so you could see their faces. Hiding the helmet is a much better solution.

Thanks for a positive thread :p

Edited by SilentKitty

We also got:

1. Ability-Delay.

2. Lag.

1. Which they'd fixed, almost completely.

2. Having Vista and poor performance != lag, and isn't on Biowares end.

3. I'll give you that, but it's EA.

4. Any MMO loses/fires staff after release. Most of the work is done, and the game wasn't the WoW Killer EA thought it'd be.

5. 2.1m Sales, 1.7m actual subscribers, and we had 500k before F2P. We lost 1.2m Subscribers.

6. It's better than nothing? WoW gives out equally useless stuff for anniversaries.

7. It's not? And it's meant to make money, and it's working. F2P doesn't mean here's the game enjoy it while you pay us nothing!

8. Again, Vista != Biowares issue.

9. So...? And we aren't 100% they aren't going to release some kind of event. This is also based in a completely different universe and we don't have Kashyyk yet.

10. Why is this not 9? it's 9 written differently.

11. I'm a total fanboi right?

I'd also like to point out that most of the stuff we got were things that the community asked for too. So at least for a time (probably until F2P release), they were listening to us :)

well they are listening us sometimes. they put 4 quickbars and 4-6 character for f2p players.

that is something

1. Which they'd fixed, almost completely.

2. Having Vista and poor performance != lag, and isn't on Biowares end.

3. I'll give you that, but it's EA.

4. Any MMO loses/fires staff after release. Most of the work is done, and the game wasn't the WoW Killer EA thought it'd be.

5. 2.1m Sales, 1.7m actual subscribers, and we had 500k before F2P. We lost 1.2m Subscribers.

6. It's better than nothing? WoW gives out equally useless stuff for anniversaries.

7. It's not? And it's meant to make money, and it's working. F2P doesn't mean here's the game enjoy it while you pay us nothing!

8. Again, Vista != Biowares issue.

9. So...? And we aren't 100% they aren't going to release some kind of event. This is also based in a completely different universe and we don't have Kashyyk yet.

10. Why is this not 9? it's 9 written differently.

11. I'm a total fanboi right?

you are funny man and you are right : D

you know ilum pvp is coming in febrary or march with a new map

Have a supporting link for that claim?

Because I'm like 99% sure that is PURE speculation and assumptions - not substantiated facts. Also, that's also MORE than a freaking year after release...their record on content and PvP is pathetic.

3 new raids (kp was with only 1 boss in the begining) (Terror from beyong and denova)

hk-51 (companion)

group finder

RWZ

Space Combat Missions

Guild Bank

pets

a new world boss

2 world events

Not bad. Yea, the 2 world events need to be included but a good list over all.

For year one, I'd say it is indeed a good start so I agree. I'm happy with everything they've done, but to be honest I don't PvP.

I would like to see more of everything but I really enjoyed the Rak event, especially with the event WB and the tie ins to the new flashpoints. A world event should leave its mark.

Now, I expect more than fluff in the coming year. And I do think they need to focus on more bug fixes as well. Given that this is a new MMO, relatively speaking, I'm hopeful they have learned a lot in their first year. I can appreciate everything given despite the internal turmoil at BW.

Kudos BW! Onward and upward.

Edited by Rafaman

Have a supporting link for that claim?

Because I'm like 99% sure that is PURE speculation and assumptions - not substantiated facts. Also, that's also MORE than a freaking year after release...their record on content and PvP is pathetic.

are you kididng me sir? darm you realy need to go dulfy or darth hater.

here you have. http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/22517-bioware-livestream-q-a-coverage

hk-51 (companion)

group finder

RWZ

Space Combat Missions

Guild Bank

pets

a new world boss

2 world events

hide head slot

unifity colors

Awesome positive post! I hate seeing all this gloom and doom in these forums and try to post something positive, but it is usually drowned out by a billion negatives and people rage quitting. I am quite happy with how it turned out actually, a lot of people are upset, but I feel like they met all their deliverables on time with maybe a week or 2 delay at most. I just can't wait to see what the next year bring =)

Please at least TRY to get the facts right, especially when they're as easy to get as this one. It's 2.55 million sold, they certainly don't have anywhere near 1.7million subs and 500k was before the 1st set of 6-month subs expired - there's no chance we have anywhere near that number now, even with F2P. We have lost OVER 2million subscribers...TWICE your outdated claim.

Please at least TRY to get the facts right, especially when they're as easy to get as this one. It's 2.55 million sold, they certainly don't have anywhere near 1.7million subs and 500k was before the 1st set of 6-month subs expired - there's no chance we have anywhere near that number now, even with F2P. We have lost OVER 2million subscribers...TWICE your outdated claim.

have you read the post of Darth Hater which i put for you about world pvp ilum?

Awesome positive post! I hate seeing all this gloom and doom in these forums and try to post something positive, but it is usually drowned out by a billion negatives and people rage quitting. I am quite happy with how it turned out actually, a lot of people are upset, but I feel like they met all their deliverables on time with maybe a week or 2 delay at most. I just can't wait to see what the next year bring =)

thanks man. i appreciate