Terrible FPS issues and ability lag in Warzones.

zStyLezZxx

I'm sure there is plenty more people posting on the forums about this problem. I have updated my drivers, forced AA (Anti - Aliasing) on my graphics card. Favored Performance>Quality. Nothing works. Lowest graphics settings, shadows off. Still terrible FPS. Did some searching on the forums and I'm not the ONLY one with these problems. As for the ability lag, warzones play as if I'm on 500 MS latency,when I'm only on 70-100.

Bioware, I don't want any links on "how to fix latency and FPS issues". I want a CONFIRMATION that you guys are aware of this warzone problem and are working / plan to work on it soon, because when this game is launched fully, there is NO excuses for such a problem to be happening.

Please, if you are having the same problem I am having, post your issues here. I want BW to see that there are tons of customers here that are very pissed off that they can't even play PvP (which is what I'm concerned about, and sure others are to) on a game they just spent $60 on and plan on paying $15 a month for a while. If problems like this persist, this game will be free to play and down in the sewers before you can say "fix the dang warzones already". It's a great game with great potential, espcially in PvP, but not with such extroadinary problems like this persuing. It needs to be fixed. Very, very quickly.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been the one widespread complaint that has worried me for the official release. I take my PvP seriously. If I don't enjoy the experience, I feel no obligation to continue it. At least open world PvP is still looking good.

I take my PvP seriously too, so what happens when rated warzones start being played and this problem isn't fixed? The whole entire ranking system will be ruined. To a problem that theres no excuse to be here. I just hope this gets fixed

this happens to me in the game world. in certain areas my fps turns absolutely horrible... and i know it isnt my computer (alienware m11x with all the good stuff inside and a brand new motherboard from a month ago) and earlier tonight i tried joining a warzone and i literally sat at the loading screen the whole time. eventually i returned to the game world and it said i won the warzone...

To help consolidate claims, I posted this elsewhere:

I'm having huge FPS problems in the Alderaan PvP map as well. Solid 30-40 FPS all other places.

Core i7 Sandy bridge processor

Nvidia GTX560m graphics card

8GB RAM

I shouldn't be getting bottlenecked anywhere with these specs.

(Yes, I'm running the latest graphics card drivers)

(EDIT: Also, get 99 MB/s down, so it's not my internet connection)

same issue,

my gpu runs around 30% in warzones, and that's sad. my cpu usage is around 60 with random 80 percent spikes.

nvidia or ati haven't shown any real support for this game either, and as far as im concerned, the game is launched.

i too would like bioware to at least say something.

this has potential to be a great game if they can only fix the warzone fps.

all the single player and flash points stuff is great, but no pvp is an instant deal breaker. it's all or nothing for me, and a pve only game isn't worth my 15 bucks a month.

My whole guild is also having this issue. I don't remember much from beta, but i know it wasen't THIS bad. I don't have many MS problems, but the FPS sucks, nothing will change it. 5-7 fps in fights 27-33 fps while running to a fight.

If you look at the Dev tracker, it seems like the only thing they're posting about is opening new servers, whih should be the least of their concerns. That doesn't even fix the server population problems, they need to upgrade existing servers.

If you look at the Dev tracker, it seems like the only thing they're posting about is opening new servers, whih should be the least of their concerns. That doesn't even fix the server population problems, they need to upgrade existing servers.

This is correct, but even new servers I don't think would fix this problem.

Yes, it would be great if they would atleast say if they know about it, and tell us they are looking into it.

they probably have no idea what it is and don't want to get your hopes up.

Or maybe there are not as many people affected and they rather spent their resources elsewhere.

either way, I wouldn't hope for a fix soon...