Anyone struggling with the Gemini 16 boss fight in the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint

Just attempted to play the Nathema Conspiracy which was supposedly "the most cutscene heavy" flashpoint to date, didn't witness a single cutscene or story element while playing it on Solo Story difficulty, just fought bosses for 2 hours. That was until I reached the Gemini 16 Boss, whom, to be as polite as possible, ****ed me in my ******e so hard that I bled. I was using Lana as a companion and she kept dying instantly at certain points. It really upset me because on my first attempt I got the boss down to 17% HP when all of a sudden Lana just dropped from full health to no health and I was left with the continuously spawning Skytroopers that honestly need to be forgotten about by this point, we've spent two-three years fighting these guys, get some new assets already Bioware! Hope I am not alone in having this problem, was really looking forward to the Traitor arch conclusion but have been left feeling depressed and angry.

So far I've run it on my healer and my tank, with Lana set to DPS on both of them. On my healer she's at 38 influence and on my tank she's at 6.

Were you utilizing all of the health stations?

I think on one of my runs I did something that got me close to dying like you--I broke all of those chambers one after another without taking out the duplicate Geminis--so all those Geminis turned their attacks on me all at the same time and if I wasn't near a health station I would have died quickly. So every playthrough after that I kill one chamber, kill the attached duplicate Gemini, then move to the next one. If Lana starts taking too much damage as she tunnels Gemini 16, just hit a station and keep on one chamber at a time.

Never had any trouble otherwise.

Just attempted to play the Nathema Conspiracy which was supposedly "the most cutscene heavy" flashpoint to date, didn't witness a single cutscene or story element while playing it on Solo Story difficulty, just fought bosses for 2 hours. That was until I reached the Gemini 16 Boss, whom, to be as polite as possible, ****ed me in my ******e so hard that I bled. I was using Lana as a companion and she kept dying instantly at certain points. It really upset me because on my first attempt I got the boss down to 17% HP when all of a sudden Lana just dropped from full health to no health and I was left with the continuously spawning Skytroopers that honestly need to be forgotten about by this point, we've spent two-three years fighting these guys, get some new assets already Bioware! Hope I am not alone in having this problem, was really looking forward to the Traitor arch conclusion but have been left feeling depressed and angry.

one solo mode doesn't mean story. to start the story mode you must start the FP from your ship console. and none of the bosses should have made you fight them for two hours. nor do you need a healing comp on solo. the kolto stations are more then enough to keep you up. on Gemini when she does her huge beam attack you can move out of the way of it. when the smaller gemini droids spawn, you can LOS and make sure your comp is helping you destroy the stations and gemini droids. also at a certain point of the fight, the Gemini 16 will do a devastating channel that will almost one shot you. that's why the extra dps from your comp is necessary. and if you think this boss sucks just wait till the next lol. although in all honesty I found this FP depressingly easy in all modes, even master. but oh well

I made the same mistake of starting the "story" mode flashpoint from the activity finder and spending two hours grinding bosses before getting annihilated by Gemini. And yeah, there's no cutscenes either. Glad I found this thread.

Never change, Bioware.

I made the same mistake of starting the "story" mode flashpoint from the activity finder and spending two hours grinding bosses before getting annihilated by Gemini. And yeah, there's no cutscenes either. Glad I found this thread.

Never change, Bioware.

well most story is started from your personal ship. so yeah I agree, never change lol. why break something that isn't broken

Never change, Bioware.

again though, you shouldn't be grinding bosses for hours on story mode. you should be able to finish the whole FP in 15 min. yes there are some mechanics, but they are very easy mechanics, and help the fight go faster

The story mode version of the flashpoint has all the cutscene and story elements cut from it. In order to access the story and dialogue, you have play it through the Nathema Conspiracy chapter accessed via your ship rather than running the flashpoint through groupfinder.

As for the boss fights...I found them easy and had no issues clearing on my first run. Were you targeting the people in the pods? On the sides around the ring you are fighting on, there are people in stasis chamber things. (That's explained if you play the FP as part of your character story, which is really the way you should play it the first time). When they become targetable, you need to run around the ring destroying those. The boss has immunity when they're active. The mechanics of the fight are such that you're not meant to stay on the boss the entire time. Also use LOS to avoid the beam she fires. (announced by the blue line that appears on the floor)

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

The story mode version of the flashpoint has all the cutscene and story elements cut from it. In order to access the story and dialogue, you have play it through the Nathema Conspiracy chapter accessed via your ship rather than running the flashpoint through groupfinder.

As for the boss fights...I found them easy and had no issues clearing on my first run. Were you targeting the people in the pods? On the sides around the ring you are fighting on, there are people in stasis chamber things. (That's explained if you play the FP as part of your character story, which is really the way you should play it the first time). When they become targetable, you need to run around the ring destroying those. The boss has immunity when they're active. The mechanics of the fight are such that you're not meant to stay on the boss the entire time. Also use LOS to avoid the beam she fires. (announced by the blue line that appears on the floor)

Key thing to remember is that when one chamber is destroyed, it will spawn a copy of Gemini that will target you immediately. Very little HP and easy to take down. Kill it before moving to the next chamber. If you just break all the chambers before taking them out, they will overwhelm when they all target you at the same time.