Heroic Space Mission credit reward reduced?

The credit reward from [Heroic] Space Combat missions has been reduced from 12,500 to 1,616.

Now, I'm not questioning the logic and/or reasoning behind the change. What I would like to know is...

Where do you get that number from? lol seriously? Do you guys just roll some dice and be all like, "Yeah ok, 1616 sounds good."

That's a *VERY* specific number. Why not 1500? Or 2k? Why 1616? Is this code? Can this somehow be extrapolated to be the release date for the new expansion? IS THIS THE NEW MAYAN APOCOLYPSE?!?

Edited by Gankstah

Now, I'm not questioning the logic and/or reasoning behind the change. What I would like to know is...

Where do you get that number from? lol seriously? Do you guys just roll some dice and be all like, "Yeah ok, 1616 sounds good."

That's a *VERY* specific number. Why not 1500? Or 2k? Why 1616? Is this code? Can this somehow be extrapolated to be the release date for the new expansion? IS THIS THE NEW MAYAN APOCOLYPSE?!?

maybe it's main developer monthly salary.

I am still wondering why it was lowered by such a drastic amount. Not many people do the space missions, personally I like them, but to go from 12k to 1k barely makes it worth it imo. If you were to add the credit reward for all of the space missions I dont think they equal 12k which makes getting the grade 7 ship upgrades pointless if you cant make a decent amount of cash doing them, you would make just enough to cover the cost of purchasing the upgrades.

OMG, are we playing the same game ?

Before the change, I could do 20K in less than 4min. 5k/min, beat that.

And what's the point ? I don't know, 2BH, a few dailies, 40 fleet commendations ? What could we do with these commendations ... Buy some boxes and sell the molecular stabilizers ?

The 12k was perhaps over the top, but what makes no sence at all is that the new (allot harder) spacemission now reward less credits then those 3 old ones you do at lvl 50, those old ones give something like 4k.

Mabey if you do bonusses it can end up above the old ones but even then i dont think it will be much first cause several of the new ones have only 1 or 2 bonusses and becaus the old ones have bonusses themself and those old ones are now extremly easy with the grade 7 gear to the point that you hardly have to put in any real effort/focus to complete everything in it while the new ones can put you on the tip of your chair even without aiming on any of the bonusses.

That the 12k got a cut i can understand but this really makes no real sence to me :confused: