Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

Decipere

The list has been updated.

Added a new schematic: Keen Mod 27

I know that someone has the Might Hilt 26, Reflex Barrel 27, Resolve Hilt 27. However I don't know who is crafting them and what their fee is. If you are the crafter or know the information please post in this thread so we can keep it up to date.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallorn (rep) is crafting the Might Hilt 26 republic side (tip unknown)

Sarale (rep) / Te'ras (imp) is crafting resolve hilt 27 (tip unknown)

Ashonde (rep) CAN reflex barrel but she doesn't craft and won't reply further only way to obtain it is to pay her 4-5 mill price on GTN sadly

as a reply to what you were wondering Decipere

Edited by Zergabaath

<Empire> has now learned the Advanced Skill Armoring 27.

In addition, all of our schematics now have NO crafting fee. Yes. FREE. We have our gear, we want the rest of the server to gear up. Tips accepted but not required. We will craft you any schematic we have for free.

Edited by Decipere

Looking for a couple of Advanced Reflex Armoring 27s.

If anyone becomes able to craft these please let me know on Peytón (pub side) or Peytra (imp side).

Paying 1million for each, and providing the materials of course.

I know the Advanced Reflex Armoring 27. You can contact me on Hal'stadat.

Silent Council is crafting 26s and 27s for free. Empire point of contacts are Sammoj or Panopticus. Republic point of contact is Muttaya. Tips are appreciated, of course.

Advanced Might Armoring 26

Advanced Commando Armoring 27

Advanced Resolve Armoring 27

Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 27

Advanced Might Armoring 27

Advanced Artful Mod 26

Advanced Artful Mod 26B

Advanced Agile Mod 26

Advanced Agile Mod 26B

Advanced Deft Mod 26B

Advanced Keen Mod 26

Advanced Nimble Mod 26B

Advanced Potent Mod 26

Advanced Reinforced Mod 26

Advanced Artful Mod 27

Advanced Agile Mod 27

Advanced Agile Mod 27A

Advanced Deflecting Mod 27

Advanced Adept Enhancement 27

Advanced Bastion Enhancement 27

Advanced Initiative Enhancement 27

Advanced Vigilant Enhancement 27

Advanced Volition Enhancement 27

Advanced Adept Enhancement 26

Advanced Assault Enhancement 26

Advanced Bastion Enhancement 26

Advanced Battle Enhancement 26

Advanced Initiative Enhancement 26

Advanced Intuition Enhancement 26

Advanced Proficient Enchancement 26

Advanced Quick Savant Enhancement 26

Advanced Savant Enchancement 26

Advanced Steadfast Enhancement 26

Advanced Volition Enhancement 26

Edited by Satedbuffalo

Fallorn (rep) is crafting the Might Hilt 26 republic side (tip unknown)

Sarale (rep) / Te'ras (imp) is crafting resolve hilt 27 (tip unknown)

Ashonde (rep) CAN reflex barrel but she doesn't craft and won't reply further only way to obtain it is to pay her 4-5 mill price on GTN sadly

as a reply to what you were wondering Decipere

That Te'ras person wants 3M for the resolve hilt 27. I've seen a couple of them on GTN (from Te'ras) and was also told by someone who knows him that he was asking the same plus components. Way too much if you ask me specially when you are giving the components.

Edited by Yvee

That Te'ras person wants 3M for the resolve hilt 27. I've seen a couple of them on GTN (from Te'ras) and was also told by someone who knows him that he was asking the same plus components. Way too much if you ask me specially when you are giving the components.

You're welcome to craft them. Or any other 27 Hilt for that matter. You could use the Legacy Lightsaber from that event (you know the one I'm talking about) to transfer it from the 100% guaranteed Main Hand drop. I'll be the first to ask you to craft it for free. While you're at it, can you give me a throne for free? 5 Million is too much considering you did NULL to earn it and only got it because of RNG.

You're welcome to craft them. Or any other 27 Hilt for that matter. You could use the Legacy Lightsaber from that event (you know the one I'm talking about) to transfer it from the 100% guaranteed Main Hand drop. I'll be the first to ask you to craft it for free. While you're at it, can you give me a throne for free? 5 Million is too much considering you did NULL to earn it and only got it because of RNG.

Or you can come on our next HM TFB run for 20 million x 7 raiders = 140 million. We guarantee you can have the main hand if it drops.

The list has been updated!

Thanks for the updates, I did not have time to edit the thread during Thanksgiving. We're still missing a few Armorings and Hilts. Everyone keep up the hard work and keep REing! As far as a discussion on prices, I'd kindly ask you to keep it to a minimum. Crafters are allowed to charge what they like for their schematics. This thread is to bring awareness to the server on what is available. Thank you everyone in advance to keeping the thread clean.