Homemade Trailer episode 9 Rise of the Skywalker

Lighteningplasma

• 3 weeks later...

Impressive and touching achievement!

You should not run faster the latest scenes in order to save time!! The first minute was much more impressive, do not rush it...

Why so?!?

I urge you to consider two (extra) scenes (greatest imho) I mention in the thread "Best Star Wars Scene".

Also Palpatine's initial rise to Power due to Padme's despair and concern for her people and -of course, the hesitation and failure of the Senate, Palpatine's first interaction with Anakin as a boy, Palpatine's meeting with a representation of the Jedi Council (!!) and his deceptions -and more- just right there, the important scene where a frustrated and skeptical Obi-Wan watches out the creation of the Clone army in the Ocean World, the twin scene of the creation of the droids' army and, least but not last, Palpatine's interaction with Anakin regarding his representative in the Jedi Council, the insults towards Anakin there and Palpatine's talk with Anakin about the unnatural powers of the Dark Side of the Force. Also Anakin's nighmare regarding his mother, his eventual interaction with her and his subsequent amok, finally his nightmare about Padme's death... The eventual acceptance of his destiny by Count Dooku, the killing of Jango Fett and the scene with the little Bobba Fett rising the head of his beheaded father...

Darth Sidious' communication with the leaders of the Trade Federation, the invasion of their battleships, the first appearance of Darth Maul along his Master...

Totally you should dedicate about ten or twelve minutes, do not rush it!... Another version could last for almost twenty minutes or more!...

A piece of advice: just follow Lucas' chronological order, starting from Episode I, TPM!

Have fun and I wish you a Happy New Year!!

Edited by cunctatorg