Left click often stops working!

Mephodone

Ok so at least twice today during some war zones my left click stops working. Targeting players in raid frames to turning on sprint upon rezing none work clicking anything on the screen just does not work. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I get this happening to me all the time. I'm also getting a bug where i can't move my actual mouse as it's stuck in rotation with my character.

i also get this bug where i can not left click

normal operation can be restored simply by right clicking anywhere, and then left clicking as you intended...

this bug is also in windows, so i suspect that this game is using some windows service that has the bug

I also got and issues where if i am no moving, and then hold down control and then attempt to move, it will not move my character. very annoying. The I/O part of this game does need some work

Edited by ZEROUMUS

I have been able to reproduce it when you are clicking on something and dragging off the control, it is almost like it disables that click until you click again on the last control you were on. For example, I got locked out from clicking and I found that I had clicked and dragged my mouse off the chat, I had to right/left click on the chat window again, and it started working again. I've been able to "fix" this several times now.

Quick fix.

Hover your cursor over your action bar over a taken slot. You will notice that the identification information that usually pops up in lower right (with any mouse over with cursor over an item) does not ... keep cursor there and right click once.