Xenoanalyst II Unity examination question

AlCorazon

So for the first time i did Gree event was the last time it was on...I did the operation and the going around the planets quest on all my 3 toons.

Now that it started again, i can't pick up Unity ops weekly any more, it does not show up at the mission terminal, even after purchasing the authorization.

Someone said it is a one time quest, so does it mean that on 3 toons i have, i can't have the Unity Weekly any longer and need to create a different toon to get it? What about the going around the planets mission? Same applies to that?

It just seems kind of silly.

So for the first time i did Gree event was the last time it was on...I did the operation and the going around the planets quest on all my 3 toons.

Now that it started again, i can't pick up Unity ops weekly any more, it does not show up at the mission terminal, even after purchasing the authorization.

Someone said it is a one time quest, so does it mean that on 3 toons i have, i can't have the Unity Weekly any longer and need to create a different toon to get it? What about the going around the planets mission? Same applies to that?

It just seems kind of silly.

That is correct, you can only do it once on each of your characters so if you want to do it again, you would need to create another character.

That being said, the rewards for the Unity Examination quest aren't that great, its basically a rep token, 2 Grey matter helixes, and a couple credits. Killing xeno (without the quest) will net you all of that and more anyway (I think 8 grey helix if you do 16m HM, and even 8m SM gives you 4).

If you mean the planetary quests, then yes, you can only do them once per character. However, every planet also has heroics that can be repeated as many times as you want (but only once a day).

That is correct, you can only do it once on each of your characters so if you want to do it again, you would need to create another character.

That being said, the rewards for the Unity Examination quest aren't that great, its basically a rep token, 2 Grey matter helixes, and a couple credits. Killing xeno (without the quest) will net you all of that and more anyway (I think 8 grey helix if you do 16m HM, and even 8m SM gives you 4).

If you mean the planetary quests, then yes, you can only do them once per character. However, every planet also has heroics that can be repeated as many times as you want (but only once a day).

Thank you!

You mean Gree heroics? As in with helixes? If so where do i locate them?

Thank you!

You mean Gree heroics? As in with helixes? If so where do i locate them?

There is only one gree heroic, you can get that from the terminal. It will give your a gray helix component as a reward, and can be completed daily on all of your toons (so if you did it every day with all you toon you would get 21 from that alone).