Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community meet and greets are cool, so are The Old Republic encyclopedias and Novels... But your not gonna have anyone interested in this era and game soon, unless we get more communication, and answers.

Maybe we should elect a class senator to pass on the most talked about problems and suggestions to the community team? a meet and greet in America, isn't going to yield many results compared to the worldwide forum you already have.

Edited by adamqd

Sounds great. But can I make a recommendation and ask if you guys can come to/ near the Chicago area? You are always in NY, Texas or Cali. I'd live to come meet and talk to you guys but you are never in the Midwest. Think about it.

Thanks.

Please don't limit yourself to North America. Try and get one or 2 in Europe and APAC... specially Australia. I'll buy the first beer and we can sit down and you can pat my Koala as we discuss the APAC server merges :)

It's official this game needs more Jedi Koalas! To Australia!! :D

Edited by LukeSaberRattler

Austin, TX?

Why can't anything ever come to Dallas... :(

Well i understand, it is where you are based after all.

lol! I understand as well. I'm in Austin and have to drive to Dallas quite frequently, a nice change IMO. ;)

Posting from Australia my heart bleeds that they don't conveniently come to your door stop , just to your state.

Here we would travel to other cities because it is about 4 hours on a plane to the next major city.

So maybe a little planning/manipulating is required for the time off/parole but at least it's possible.

All the best

Alkemmi

First it was guild summits, then podcasts, and now Cantina meet and greets.

I wonder how many more subscribers SWTOR will have to lose, and how many more employees will get fired, before they finally stop with all of these silly gimmicks and just start answering our questions right here on this forum.

I have a feeling that we're going to find out.