Which Tank For End Game?

Yasou

So I find myself Enjoying the tank style in SW and I'm trying to see what the community feels would be the better tank for the end Game?

I got a few more days with Double EXP so I would love to level up a tank to max and finish the Story np.

I got a Jugg siting at 75, a Sin at 52 and I could always start a PT and level quickly.

Reason I ask is cause I hear PT's aren't really good end game tanks and Juggs are.

Thanks for the Info.

For endgame PvE people PT's are a bit behind other tanks. Although they're still capable of clearing all content, they lag a bit behind the other two options in the defensive cooldowns department. I'd honestly recommend bringing the tanks you're interested in playing up to 75 and testing them in flashpoints or storymode ops.

• 1 month later...
For Dxun (the only uncapped op), all 3 will do very well. For locked content (every other op) in higher difficulties I would recommend Jugg. Health is capped and HM and Nim bosses hit like a truck. My assassin would sometimes get hit for 30% more than a jug in the same fight. Generally the best tank is the one you enjoy enough to learn, practice on and optimize though.