Your best TOR moment since launch is when-

gonzopol

I was tanking one of the later coruscant quests and made friends with the group. They invited me to join their guild and it's full of nice people. I normally get really nervous before tanking and this has made my jedi guardian choice worth it and am enjoying my character a lot more.

Also, the first time I did esseles and won the choice to kill the dudes in the airlock. :)

But how about you guys? Hope you' are all having fun.

(this is NOT a complaints thread... just saying...):D

merry christmas.

Two moments, so far (there will be many more I am sure)...

1. I walked into the hanger and saw my ship for the first time.

2. I did my first flashpoint with my guildies, all on TS, and had the most fun I have ever had running an instance. We were all just blown away by each others spells and effects. You could hear all these mumbles of "cool, wow, ooh, ah, awesome, what was that?, do that again!" Just an amazing feeling, that first time!

In Tython I had just killed a pack of flesheaters (I think it was called that) and investigated a totem, then noticed the last one I missed and could see it on the other side of this great divide... to get there I had to make a long run around and kill at least 4-5 packs of flesheaters...

Then I click one of flesheaters guarding the totem on the other side of the divide and force jumped... it was epic watching yourself fly over certain doom and smash that flesheater in the face :D