Is "Starmarc" still playing? Embarrassing photo!!

IAmViiOLENT

So, while leveling my mara on Voss a long while back, I met a sentinel that was a 50... Decided to have some fun and try my luck at 1v1ing a full 50... Surprisingly, I won. 3 times. He did finally give up, but I hope that these days he's a much more proficient player on his sent, but I don't actually know if he's still around? Starmarc ring any bells anyone?

http://i.imgur.com/V1rgEIN.jpg?1

So, while leveling my mara on Voss a long while back, I met a sentinel that was a 50... Decided to have some fun and try my luck at 1v1ing a full 50... Surprisingly, I won. 3 times. He did finally give up, but I hope that these days he's a much more proficient player on his sent, but I don't actually know if he's still around? Starmarc ring any bells anyone?

http://i.imgur.com/V1rgEIN.jpg?1

Wow, i'm impressed that you had a screen cap of that.. that was like what 5+ months?? A little too much time on your hands (like I should talk lol) eh?

Anyway, i'll be the first to admit that I completely, absolutely, without a doubt sucked at PVP back then, even a month ago I wasn't any good (I only started PVPn a little over 2 months ago, so i'm fairly new). Nowadays I don't think I suck, but am more of an over-powered average player. Matter of fact, I just had a watchman sent completely smoke me in 1v1 a couple days ago (though our gear wasn't equal). Big deal, its a dam video game.

But obviously i'm doing something right, for you to make me feel so special by dedicating this special thread for me :)

Such an interesting dynamic--- the different reactions this game brings out in people.

Next time u see me in a wz, say hi, so that we can have a rematch.. i'm sure i'll give u a much better challenge.

Until then you should probably try to post threads on this forum that people actually care about..

Peace.

Chill out man, it wasn't meant to be malicious! I was going through my old ss' this morning and found it, was curious if you were playing. More specifically, I wanted to know if you were better skilled at the class now, I'd love a 1v1 sometime again for old times sake. Really, this is meant to be a bit of a nostalgic laugh.,

Considering he can do about 9k dmg in one hit I'm pretty sure he has gotten much better lol. I had two 50s,rakata gear and dread try to rough me up in Outlaws Den. Sucked for them hardcore in the end, but I wouldn't take a picture and post it on here lol. Edited by Yamahara

Considering he can do about 9k dmg in one hit I'm pretty sure he has gotten much better lol. I had two 50s,rakata gear and dread try to rough me up in Outlaws Den. Sucked for them hardcore in the end, but I wouldn't take a picture and post it on here lol.

Pretty sure every warrior on the server who stacks all power can hit dudes for 9k

Not commenting on his skill

But come on really? His highest hit?

Juicin/Chompin

And to be fair to him, the OP has the highest DPS on the server in torparse im pretty sure. Just found the site last night. So I doubt there are many better mara's than him running around

Edit - Just checked, False claim, but he is all over the EC leaderboards

Edited by Mookind

Chill out man, it wasn't meant to be malicious! I was going through my old ss' this morning and found it, was curious if you were playing. More specifically, I wanted to know if you were better skilled at the class now, I'd love a 1v1 sometime again for old times sake. Really, this is meant to be a bit of a nostalgic laugh.,

its all good... i actually found it entertaining and saved the still myself..

to answer your question, yes i'm better skilled nowadays, matter of fact i just posted 76 kills on voidstar but of course like a tool, didn't screen cap it.

and in regards to my biggest hit for the guy above, its 8.8k, but im a sent, not the biggest but respectable

What time do you queue starmarc? I've been qeueing from around 9pst until 2 PST last few days with ascendancy/full resolve premades and haven't met you yet:( really wanted that 1v1!

Hey man yah I que at the most random hours... its' funny cause I actually ran into a couple of these people that post in this forum... and i'm like hey I recognize your name...

Honestly I que anywhere between 6pm and 8am PST... im sure I'll run into you eventually! Hopefully it won't be when all my **** is on CD!!!

Was hoping this thread would die already.. already got some of my buddies giving me hell for losing to a level 44 lol. Then again you were a skilled 1v1 44, whereas I was basically hard times drizzeled with a healthy dose of weak sauce back then...

In response to my friend, i'm like dude you're telling me you couldn't smoke some of these people that que at 50 PVP as a level 44??? Reality is (unless the disparity was extreme) skill usually beats gear and level.

In any case i'm sure i'll run into you eventually. Until then have a good one. Peace.

Yeah Starmarc focuses on me in WZ's no matter what's going on in the background, he's such a tool and he's yet to beat me in a 1v1 situation /lol

Wow, thanks for exposing me. Everytime i see you in a wz, dammit your right, i drop everything and focus you.

And everytme i 1v1 you, for me its doom, cause im a tool that sucks. Vacuum.

Come back anytime u need a boost to your self-esteem.

love your favorite M.I,L.F Hunter

(Marauders I'd Like to Fight)

Edited by starcmarc

Wow, thanks for exposing me. Everytime i see you in a wz, dammit your right, i drop everything and focus you.

And everytme i 1v1 you, for me its doom, cause im a tool that sucks. Vacuum.

Come back anytime u need a boost to your self-esteem.

love your favorite M.I,L.F Hunter

(Marauders I'd Like to Fight)

You certainly focus Marcusdarkstar and I as well ;) I always have to drop everything in a WZ because marcus is in TS like "dude can you PLEASE get starmarc off me" lmao

You certainly focus Marcusdarkstar and I as well ;) I always have to drop everything in a WZ because marcus is in TS like "dude can you PLEASE get starmarc off me" lmao

Wattup Mattis (is gunning for you)!

I really want this thread to go away, but I had to respond to you just cause you and even marcus are always fun to play against.. actually you guys are a mothereffin pain in the *** at times.. especially when grouped.... so it was actually kinda cool to see you on here.. and wanted to say wassup...

btw, the only reason I focus marcus is cause he's a healer... well that and one time he said outloud something like "nice try" in which i chased him around all wz and never killed him (probably cause he was being healed by someone else). So nowadays i make it a point to kill him at least twice in wz lol. him and smilie both are pains in the asses to chase around... both are number one stunnahs

untill next time i try to unload a full master strike on you. peace. lol.

Op is either an ahole or just your typical callous teenager for posting this screenshot. However , now that the past epic badness of starmac has been exposed, I'm curious to see how he performs today.. I'm assuming he's force sweep spec now Edited by Frostbyt

Wattup Mattis (is gunning for you)!

I really want this thread to go away, but I had to respond to you just cause you and even marcus are always fun to play against.. actually you guys are a mothereffin pain in the *** at times.. especially when grouped.... so it was actually kinda cool to see you on here.. and wanted to say wassup...

btw, the only reason I focus marcus is cause he's a healer... well that and one time he said outloud something like "nice try" in which i chased him around all wz and never killed him (probably cause he was being healed by someone else). So nowadays i make it a point to kill him at least twice in wz lol. him and smilie both are pains in the asses to chase around... both are number one stunnahs

untill next time i try to unload a full master strike on you. peace. lol.

no seriously there really is only a few seconds of time (assuming you're killed) where marcus DOESN'T say get Starmarc off of me lol. It's pretty funny actually...sometimes he shortens it to "hes back" and I usually have to turn around and find where marcus is sprinting off to hahaha. Plus if you're beating on marcus, I'm not getting heals lmao and that's a damn problem;)

Had one last match before having to go to work, finally found starmarc! Too bad you had multiple healers and I had a baddie team (cept for you cadence <3), but not bad for my 8 deaths ;)

http://i.imgur.com/3M2x5pu.jpg?1

dammit i was hoping this thread would die... lol (hopefully it will after this)

anyway, glad to have finally seen u on the battlefield!!! i'm sure some of your damage points was attributed to you pounding on me while I was getting healed lol, nothing like a human pinata..haha..

actually good thing we had a couple of healers cause i was getting focused MORE than 2 of our own healers.. :( feels nice to be on a team with multiple healers instead of playing against them lol.

i think its safe to say i'm not the same player I was when I lost THREE STRAIGHT TIMES to the level 44 version of you... i'm sure next time we see each other in a wz, our roles will be reversed and I'll have zero healers...

have a good one. peace.

Had one last match before having to go to work, finally found starmarc! Too bad you had multiple healers and I had a baddie team (cept for you cadence <3), but not bad for my 8 deaths ;)

http://i.imgur.com/3M2x5pu.jpg?1

also for reference sake and to see what I could do under similar circumstances, here's a screencap from a NC match against a pretty good imp team with multiple healers :) not bad for 8 deaths either :)

http://i.imgur.com/cWrfdsZ.jpg

Edited by starcmarc

This thread may now RIP

haha, and good game, good to see that you are definitely much better hah. And truthfully, it was just me focusing you. Sorry!

have a good one

thanks!!! :) its all good, ever since you posted this thread, i've been getting focused waaaaaaaaay more than usual lol.. it definitely helps to make you a better player thats for sure....