[EMP] Geared DPS (10/10 HM) LF Weekend progression guild

TheAngelSA

I'm currently looking for a spot on a semi-hardcore progression focused ops group that runs on Saturday and Sunday. I can most likely do Fridays but won't be available until after 8pm. I'm usually wide open on the weekend though.

I'm 10/10 in current HM DF/DP.

I have a Marauder, and a Sniper in mostly 78s.

Evarik - Marauder

Helvkirk - Sniper

If you're searching for a dps please contact me ingame or via the boards.

Thanks!!!

Hi everik

please feel free to have a look at our website to see if any of our current teams suit your times and days http://vindicated-freedom.enjin.com/raidteam please be aware that they are posted up as AEDT but there are some raids that suit the US time zones also feel free to pst ke'lindea or any of our other officers in game just /who Vindicated and someone will be able to point you in the right direction if you would like to chat further about it thankyou

ke'lindea

yes all our times are AEDT but I believe for you the sat sun 2-5 AEDT would convert to Friday and Saturday from 8 pm to 11 pm PST. I believe that team was created to accommodate both time zones

if you have any other questions just send an officers or myself a pst in game or feel free to reply here or send us a msg on our website I will check regularly to try and answer any questions you have

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...