Story of Darth Bane

dynamofan

Yeah, it would.

The only problem is that most people wouldn't enjoy a story about a evil guy like Darth Bane. That's kinda the reason why all movies are about the good guys..

But it would definitely be an awesome movie or set of movies.

I think that if they ever wanted to make a new trilogy it would 100% be set during the Old Republic, but I hardly think they'd pick Bane's trilogy, although it would make a good one. They would most likely make a trilogy about the Great Galactic War and with the final episode being the Treaty of Corosunt. Not saying that wouldn't be awesome to see (if they did it live action and not animated like the trailers).

The problem I would have with a trilogy for the Bane story would be that they would no doubt leave out so much from the books. The first book especially - there's no way they could fit all of the book into a 2 - 2 1/2 hour long movie.

I think that if they ever wanted to make a new trilogy it would 100% be set during the Old Republic, but I hardly think they'd pick Bane's trilogy, although it would make a good one. They would most likely make a trilogy about the Great Galactic War and with the final episode being the Treaty of Corosunt. Not saying that wouldn't be awesome to see (if they did it live action and not animated like the trailers).

The problem I would have with a trilogy for the Bane story would be that they would no doubt leave out so much from the books. The first book especially - there's no way they could fit all of the book into a 2 - 2 1/2 hour long movie.

God I hope not. TOR is dominated by BW, and I hope it stays that way. I'd let Zahn interfere because he is said to be working on the origins of the Chiss.

Let Lucas make a new Era, Clean Slate, No Skywalkers, no known characters other than a slight mention. At least 200 years after the Legacy Era.

I'd love to see Bane and other trilogies as CGI movies or cartoon movies(Not kiddy cartoons graphics though).

Actually I want to see-

Thrawn

Bane

Shatterpoint

X-wing

as CGI or Cartoon movies.

But if it comes down to a billiondollar movie, definately a new era introducing new characters. Its what we need.