The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually managed to skip chapter 1 of the Sith Warrior story line without ever leaving Dromund Kaas. It was when he was trying to torture and interogate that captured spy, and the conversation went like this...

Baras: AAARRGH!! I CANNOT BREAK HIM!!

Me: Have you tried sitting on him?

Found out all about Jaesa immediately with no further issues.

• 3 weeks later...

In other news:

"Lately the Sith Empire have had to make drastic cuts in it's planet-killer super weapons programme, however with the increasing need to silence republic worlds and dissident imperial colonies, high command have resorted to a simple but effective experimental strategy of throwing morbidly obese Sith lord: Darth Baras out of the airlock from orbit over the target planet's surface, it is said that the resulting impact is estimated to have an asteroid effect on the planets environment, essentially dooming all life there to painful, drawn-out period of worldwide extinction. Our boys and girls at the R&D department have done it again!" :D

Edited by MadelineMadrigal

• 2 months later...

Fozzie: waka waka, waka waka!! Here I am folks fozzie bear here to tell your jokes folks old and rare!!! waka waka!!

SO!!! there was this Sith lord who was so fat.....

Baras: (angrily with his lightsaber activated): how fat was he!?!

Fozzie: um he was so fat that everybody loved him and there wasn't anything funny about him at all.....

Baras: (calming down): yeah that's what I thought

The Sith Warrior: (from the shadows mimicking Fozzie's voice): yep nothing funny about you.....EXCEPT YOU THAT FAT BLOB OF A FACE OF YOURS!!!!! (runs and hides)

Baras (angrily): WHAT!!!!

Fozzie (panicking): NO WAIT!!! (Fozzie gets electrocuted.....don't worry folks he is still alive just very badly injured)

Edited by saiyanjedidmv

Rancor's are only just being seen in the game because they are on a rare breeds program after Dath Baras ate them all. The idea of an eat all you can restaurant has been outlawed on Drommund Kaas due to his voracious appetite, the number of bankrupt restaurants was killing the whole economy.

((As this is my first post on the forums, let's make it a good one! :) ))

Wellness is a lie, there is only fat.

Through fat, I gain girth.

Through girth, I gain rolls

Through rolls, I gain gravity.

Through natural gravity I embody Baras

My weight forces all others to flee!

*Promoted by the Sith Administration for Lords and Slimmer Acolytes-No Baras, we are not actual salsa.*

:D

• 5 weeks later...
It's a well kept secret but in reality Darth Baras is brother of Akimichi Chōza. He was banished from Naruto universe when he tried to do a forbidden Jutsu that would allow him to eat the entire world (although his success would benefit our collective sanity). It took power of almost all of the Uchiha clan to do so but as result all of them died. To hide the horrible truth from populace Third Hokage told them about Uchiha Massacre and placed the blame for it on Itachi, who wasn't there to begin with. Edited by Shadowsentinel

When Darth Baras first tried Battle of Ilum-flashpoint he was the only one Malgus couldn't force lift.

That's a lie, sir! Baras never reached Malgus because ship couldn't take off with him onboard. BTW, Black Talon was created to transport Baras from Korriban to Dromund Kaas.

Baras did have a network of spies in Chapter 1, but not for the reason you believe. They were searching for the planet Uphrades. This agricultural world supplies half the food for Coruscant. Or, as Darth Baras calls it, breakfast.