Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

Beniboybling
07.28.2014 , 03:06 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Well, I got tunewalker'd....

Whatever, Tie Defenders would do the same thing.

Also, they do add to my starfighter pool as all of my starfighters are equipped with Hyperdrives, so all that we have left to do is figure out how many Sienar could field.

So yeh... How many Defenders could they field?
Aww, I was hoping you'd get a bit more mad. The I could have gone...

Your right on that one however... several?

Beniboybling
07.28.2014 , 03:07 PM | #72
Actually, I would protest this.

The Missile capabilities were it's only defensive systems, so I think it'd be fair to allow them.

Noting of course that If I use these in an offensive measure, they'd get obliterated afterwards. It'd be a one time thing, and it would leave me without a blockade runner should I lose.
Ha ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g

EDIT: No but seriously, I think the cloaking device is its defensive systems, the missle capabilities are definitely the offensive capabilities that Anakin used to disregard Kenobi's passive strategy and go on the offensive.

And what did that result in? The crippling of an entire blockade.

Selenial
07.28.2014 , 03:08 PM | #73
With the Hutt Cartel, I also get access to the Vast array of fighters and smugglers in the underworld, and as the Space battle likely wouldn't start immediately, those on my supply world (Which just happens to be the battleground) and those from around the Galaxy could join the fight.

So yeh, we should discuss the difference that a lot of underworld freighters, and Sienar ships would bring.

Note of course, that Yes, Revan and Meetra have worked with the Hutts before, and Jace witnessed the blockade of the Hydian way being broken by Hylo Visz, which would likely give him a trust of the underworld that some people don't have.

We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Selenial
07.28.2014 , 03:09 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Aww, I was hoping you'd get a bit more mad. The I could have gone...

Your right on that one however... several?
You're getting too predictable, I could have predicted this post word for word
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Beniboybling
07.28.2014 , 03:12 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by selenial View Post
you're getting too predictable, i could have predicted this post word for word
I'm not actually Beni, he's been on holiday for a while now. I'm just a gonk droid he uploaded the rulebook into...

GONK!

Selenial
07.28.2014 , 03:13 PM | #76
And what did that result in? The crippling of an entire blockade.

Worth a shot.

Aurbere
07.28.2014 , 03:53 PM | #77
With the Hutt Cartel, I also get access to the Vast array of fighters and smugglers in the underworld, and as the Space battle likely wouldn't start immediately, those on my supply world (Which just happens to be the battleground) and those from around the Galaxy could join the fight.

So yeh, we should discuss the difference that a lot of underworld freighters, and Sienar ships would bring.

Note of course, that Yes, Revan and Meetra have worked with the Hutts before, and Jace witnessed the blockade of the Hydian way being broken by Hylo Visz, which would likely give him a trust of the underworld that some people don't have.

I don't think your supplier can access the entire galaxy. I thought it was just their designated home base.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
07.28.2014 , 03:56 PM | #78
Concerning the capabilities of the Hutt Cartel;

#35 The organisation is capable of operating, and has access to all its assets outside the scope of its base of operations. Its abilities are not limited in anyway – only its abilities to provide your faction with physical units which can only be provided in small quantities.

So the Hutt Cartel doesn't just have its resources on Makeb, but it can't start fielding armies or fleets I'm afraid.

Aurbere
07.28.2014 , 03:59 PM | #79

#35 The organisation is capable of operating, and has access to all its assets outside the scope of its base of operations. Its abilities are not limited in anyway – only its abilities to provide your faction with physical units which can only be provided in small quantities.

So the Hutt Cartel doesn't just have its resources on Makeb, but it can't start fielding armies or fleets I'm afraid.
I see.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
07.28.2014 , 04:03 PM | #80

Yeh, I'm not asking for the War Fleet or anything, just a few Bounty Hunters, Smugglers etc, and their own freighters.

Imagine the XS Freighter, or the Swtor Bh ship, those types of things. They'd be disastrous for the Battle Dragons too.

Beni, just curious, what types of offence were you going to allow from the Thunderclap? I'm assuming they get the normal lasers, high end, High tech shields, Concussion missiles etc. but Will there be any specialized ships with the items from the SWTOR Space Missions, like EMP's?