Series of strange backfills yesterday

kiretana

Guys I know its incredible, but I played just for fun on my 1200 jug yesterday. And im 100% sure that one famous wintrader used some new bug for farming elo. Lets call him Fyala (name changed).

So Fyala (name changed) played on sorc and op, but he used tanks in q on alt accounts. Scheme is not simple i guess and requires 2 or more alt accounts...

Ok how its heppened. I qd tank and every time I got backfill. Sometimes i even started dead on resp. But in games with Fyala (name changed) I got free +5 elo!

First time I was rly happy coz its really nice legit way to farm rating and dont lose too much, I thought last update BW did it for decrease wintraders and throwers in game! I said all dat things to Fyala (name changed) with hope that he will stop q fake tanks and healers, but he boorishly answered like **** or something... Idk whats its mean, sorry for my english.

So I guess when I qd tank I broke Fyala's plans! Thats why he was so mad!

When Fyala (name changed) went off, I asked my friend (and yes I have some :p) to decline few pops for me. But only to check if backfills are working again! He declined one on 900 elo char and nothing... Then he declined one pop on 2k+ char and nothing again... It was useal games with no free +5 elo.

So the question is how Fyala (name changed) did that? Any theories?

well "fyala" actually played sorc heal and jugg tank yesterday in solo q... at least at that time when i was playing... and i can say it definitely looked legit... the strangest thing were 2 leavers but it was trolls (dps btw) who left...

maybe youre talking bout a different time/server then i guess

oh and btw the backfill bug works different... its just that when you backfill a game you dont lose any elo even if you lose the match... but you dont get free elo or sth... it just means you cant lose...

+5 with lyala in your team is just cuz hes that high rated and your enemies not, leading to a smaller win and a biggrer lose...

i hope this clears things up for you

anyways... im quite sure lyala is playing legit... maybe it appeared to you like that cuz yesterday said leavers were around...

remember that backfilling can also happen legitimate...

(edit cuz of typing mistakes)

Edited by xChAoTiXx

Guys I know its incredible, but I played just for fun on my 1200 jug yesterday. And im 100% sure that one famous wintrader used some new bug for farming elo. Lets call him Fyala (name changed).

So Fyala (name changed) played on sorc and op, but he used tanks in q on alt accounts. Scheme is not simple i guess and requires 2 or more alt accounts...

Ok how its heppened. I qd tank and every time I got backfill. Sometimes i even started dead on resp. But in games with Fyala (name changed) I got free +5 elo!

First time I was rly happy coz its really nice legit way to farm rating and dont lose too much, I thought last update BW did it for decrease wintraders and throwers in game! I said all dat things to Fyala (name changed) with hope that he will stop q fake tanks and healers, but he boorishly answered like **** or something... Idk whats its mean, sorry for my english.

So I guess when I qd tank I broke Fyala's plans! Thats why he was so mad!

When Fyala (name changed) went off, I asked my friend (and yes I have some :p) to decline few pops for me. But only to check if backfills are working again! He declined one on 900 elo char and nothing... Then he declined one pop on 2k+ char and nothing again... It was useal games with no free +5 elo.

So the question is how Fyala (name changed) did that? Any theories?

Your name seems awfully familiar, reminds me of Legitana/Furitana/Ultralina. Hmm

stop defend him! this topic not about him! I just want to know how to get free +5 elo like him

The only abuse "Fyala" did was swapping arena mates to low-rated alts to fight low-rated teams in tr. Yeah it isn't right, yet in sr i haven't seen him abusing anything, all looked legit

The only abuse "Fyala" did was swapping arena mates to low-rated alts to fight low-rated teams in tr. Yeah it isn't right, yet in sr i haven't seen him abusing anything, all looked legit

He known for multiboxing and hacking with alt accounts. Uses them to circumvent matchmaking and get backfills now.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

He known for multiboxing and hacking with alt accounts. Uses them to circumvent matchmaking and get backfills now.

How boring and meaningless does someones life have to be to go to all that trouble over a game?

How boring and meaningless does someones life have to be to go to all that trouble over a game?

Same thing today. Time to unsub. Also look at the star forge win traders 300 points in one day. stuff going on with ranked right now is pathetic and even so the bioware's 'don't give a damn' stance despite receiving so many reports of clearly unlegitimate activities taking place. :mad:

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Same thing today. Time to unsub. Also look at the star forge win traders 300 points in one day. stuff going on with ranked right now is pathetic and even so the bioware's 'don't give a damn' stance despite receiving so many reports of clearly unlegitimate activities taking place. :mad:

Star Forge is fine, it's just the obvious Guardian tank who shall not be named that declines pops on his alternate account. Come back to SF, Alec.