Predictions for the new meta?

Mournblood

I won't look down on you for this, but many people would call that a crutch, there's lots of us that queue without heals and even solo regularly. To each his own though, if you don't like dying and your healer is always available, it makes sense.

Personally I do both, but I can tell you if I play immortal and queue with a healer, we win 90% of games and most are very boring. It only gets interesting if its right at prime time and you can catch some other premades. Solo games as vengeance, yeah I get thrashed plenty, but I also have some really fun competitive games.

Call it what you want. I have better things to do than get rofl stomped repeatedly because you wind up in a group of 7 crappy pugs. I play on pub side harby - if you dont recognize someones guild tag, they are probably bad.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call it what you want. I have better things to do than get rofl stomped repeatedly because you wind up in a group of 7 crappy pugs. I play on pub side harby - if you dont recognize someones guild tag, they are probably bad.

This is very true, guild tags are a dead giveaway usually in either direction (good or bad), along with inspecting their achievements for number of kills.

I literally wouldnt bother queueing without at least my healer. Sorry. But i have better things to do than be ganked. At that point I'll go do conquest until someone else shows up.

Mind if I do judge you?

Why does it seem no one else who does regs ever gets focused?

Also, I've run tank gear and high endurance skank gear and noticed no difference, even under focus. Its seriously gotten to the point where i get bored if there arent at least 2 people trying to kill me.

Why does it seem I'm the only one having this experience?

I get tunneled sometimes in regs.

For me it depends on which spec I'm playing. If I'm playing a toon that I play often and other regulars "know" I sometimes get a lot of focus, depending on who is on the other team. Some PVPers hold grudges if you repeatedly get the better of them and they carry that forward into subsequent matches. Or if you're a DPS or skank that tops leaderboard often you might get marked for focus if there are no healers.

You might also get marked by someone you solo killed who got salty over it, particularly if you stole a node on top of it. Focus often follows on the heels of that, especially if it was more than one person you solo killed for the node. Solo kill two and one of them is probably going to mark you.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

In my experience Juggs are competitive in Group Ranked environment as well as in regs. They have decent enough dcd to survive couple of swaps and offer good dmg. I think they are too easily dismissed as really bad due to solo ranked.

Top jugg in group ranked with 290 wins mostly as dps as far as I know